𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 10𝐭𝐡, 2021
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

Fallon had turned his head towards Nesryn after hearing what he said. He ain't never heard Nesryn say anything about not liking somebody. Not even Pharoah.

"You're aggravating me. I would really appreciate if you'd mind your business and stop asking me questions that you know I'm not going to answer." Nesryn said, placing his drink on the counter.

"I don't know you and right now I don't like you so shut up and stop talking to me." He continued, looking at Fathan who had just walked through the door.

Seren stared at him with her mouth slightly agape. Nesryn grabbed his drink before walking away, taking his phone out his back pocket.

"So fucking annoying." He muttered to himself, walking past Fallon.

-

"Mm no, that was the first time I heard him cuss." Fall said, eating his chips and watching Gira take some put the bag.

Sond shook his head, putting his uniform shirt on. "He ain't wrong though, she fuckin irritatin." Fallon continued making Sonder agree with him.

Everytime he walks out the room and she's in the living room alone, she tries to talk to him. He ignores her but he really be wanting to punch her in the tiddie so she could get breast cancer.

Fall stood up after giving the rest of the chips to Sagira and lifted Sai off the bed, following Sonder out the room.

-

"What happened to Vonn?" Nes asked, sitting on Fathans lap. "Ian neva told you?" Fathan said, wrapping his arms around Nesryns waist.

Nes shook his head, looking around. "The nigga was fuckin on Pharoah." He said, chuckling and looking up at the female who was making her way to them.

"You know ha?" Fath asked. "No." Nesryn responded after looking up. "You know there's alot more other seats to sit in." The girl said as Nesryn stared at her.

"Whatchu starin at?" She said after a few minutes of silence.

"I'm staring at you because you're in something you're not supposed to be in, which is our business." Nesryn said, laying the side of his face on Fathans head.

The girl rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Are you tryna start somethin?" She said, attitude laced in her tone.

Nesryn shook his head. "I'm not, I'm just telling you to mind your business. No one else in here cares what we're doing but you." Nesryn responded, feeling Fathan rub his thigh.

"Nobody want chu. Yo nasty ass attitude not cute so keep it movin n get yo nails done, baby, cause I do hit females." Fathan said making the girl suck her teeth and walk off.

She sat across from them, mugging Nesryn. He looked at her before ignoring her and looking back at Fathans phone.

Nes was irritated today, first being Seren thinking she knows everything and second being that almost everybody was trying to start something with him.

"You annoyed today, huh?" Fath said making him nod.