12 [ Mutual feelings ]

"Do you really like me?"I asked, it was Thursday night and my mother is in the bakery while me and Quisha are in my room.

I blushed at what happened last night and now I couldn't hold Quisha's gaze for too long because I'm so embarrassed by how I act.

Who ask for kiss as a birthday gift?! Only me I guess and now I think about it, it was really stupid.

I was planning to ask Quisha about what my mother revealed last night. The courtship and the fact that she said that Quisha likes me but I completely forget about what I want to talk with Quisha when I saw her sitting dominantly on the couch. Her legs slightly spread as she looked at the screen.

I don't know what happened but all I know was one second I'm playing the movie then the next I found myself naked and coming on top of her. It was the second time I felt that, the first one was when I first mastur.bated.

" I do "

"I-is it true that you want to court me? Shouldn't you ask me first before my mother? When did you like me? When so you realized that you want me? So you know that I was lying all along? " I asked confused Quisha chuckled at me.

"I was planning to ask if I can court you on Saturday before I even found out about your history. But then you said it's Indigo that you want and I concluded that you like that Indigo girl. The thing is, I like you too much that I don't care if you like someone. I am ready to court you even if you have feelings for Indigo. Then on Sunday,  I asked your mother if it is okay if I can court you and she said sure. On Monday, I was really pissed off because I heard someone calling you My Harmonee and even go as far as announcing that you have a crush on someone, so when I looked at your table I couldn't stop myself anymore when I saw some dark haired girl hugging you that's why I walked away.

Later that Monday, I found out that that Indigo is the rowdy dark haired who hugged you at the canteen. That's why I was furious but then I realized something... All your search history are blue eyed, dark hair and tall. Indigo maybe blue eyed with dark hair but she's not tall. That's when I realized that you were lying to me and my first assumptions are correct —you like me, not Indigo " I blushed harder when she cheekily smiled at me. I can only say 'OH' form her confession.

"W-well you're right. I like you too" I mumbled, not daring to look up to her. She patted my hair.

"But why did you ignore me? After Monday, you avoided me and even stopped tutoring me" I said with a frown.

"That's because your mother said she wants to surprise you so she told me to act cold and unattached, so I can distract you away from her plans" my mouth turned to oh then I cuddled up against her. My cheeks heating up again.

"T-then...are we? What are we now? " I asked. I mean we sex last night right? It's not penetrative sex but it still a sexual act.

"friends? "she offered and I can't help but push her away from me.

FRIENDS?!

Quisha must've seen my not so pleasant expression because she grabbed my shirt and encircled her arms around my waist then she pulled me close to her.

"What so you want us to be,then?"I lightly punch her shoulder.

Why is she acting like this now? I thought I'm the dumb one here?

"more than that obviously " I said with my usual meek voice.

"but I still have to court you properly, doll. Let's be friends first okay? "

"but I'm saying yes now" I argued then she chuckled at me.

"Impatient little thing " I pouted at her.

I can't understand why she wants to prolong it. I'm gonna say yes at end anyways.

"I've been patient for 3years now" I trailed.

"Hmm trust me baby, I've been waiting longer than you do" she muttered to then pull me closer to her chest.

>>>•<<< >>>•<<< >>>•<<<

After studying for more than an hour. Both of us went to the dining table to eat. My mama wasn't able to prepare any food so I was casually tiptoeing at the cupboard to look for instant food.

Mom wasn't able to come home tonight because a customer order a big batch of pastries that needs to be delivered tomorrow,hence, she'll be staying there up until the morning to bake. Our bakery shop is adequate. Mama also bought the building next to it so she can use it as a small bedroom apartment for when she and her other employees needs to stay the night to bake and meet the proper demands of the customer. In time like this, mama would be quite stress so she won't let me help because she's afraid that she might accidentally shout at me that's why I'm staying in the house and studying with Quisha instead.

I was trying to get the spam inside the cupboard but I'll couldn't reach it. I was practically half standing on my toes and half hanging on the counter just to get the spam but I still couldn't reach it. I sighed dejectedly, I heard a small chuckle behind me then I felt an arm wrapped around my waist. My breath caught by the sudden warmth I felt.

I still couldn't believe that Quisha will be this close to me! Let alone like me!

"Let me get it, Nee. Just sit and let me cook, okay? "

After eating and cleaning the dishes, both Quisha and I went back to my room.

To study again and I'm really getting bored of it so I just stared at Quisha like I usually do.

Quisha stopped explaining the origin, classification and behavior carnivorous plants are then she looked at me.

"bored? " I smiled sheepishly.

"Was I too boring? " she asked again and I shook my head frantically.

"I just... I want to get to know you more" I said honestly. I've been watching her from a far and I want to know what she's really like.

"I'm Quisha Collins. Only child. 18 years old. I like reading and music. I don't like people but I like you" I pouted at she profiled herself then I blushed a little at her end sentence.

I scoffed at the I don't like people but I like you.

" It's such old and used line already, Quisha and I know those facts already " she kissed my pout away.

"tell me something, I can only know" I said a little too eager.

She stared at me hard then she asked me randomly,

"Wanna know something else then, Bambi? Something you can only know huh" I trembled because she used that voice again. The low whispers voice that promises pleasures!

"yeah. W-what? " I managed to mumble. She grabbed my waist then pulled me against her. She trailed kisses on my neck to my ears then she whispered,

"if you hadn't lie that Saturday, I would've fvck you right then and there against your study table "