17 [ Quisha the simp ]

It has been exactly 2 months since Quisha and Harmonee started dating. The good thing is, everyone on Harmonee's side really supports they're relationship. They don't even care if Quisha is a girl, however, it is becoming too obvious that Quisha has trouble expressing her love with Harmonee.

Yes, she act such a sap and temptress whenever she get Harmonee alone but as soon they went public, Quisha can't even dare to hold Harmonee without fearing that someone would see and possibly told her mom.

She wouldn't have been afraid if it weren't for the fact that her mother will probably forced her out of this small town if she found out that Quisha has a relationship with another girl. So Quisha tried to be as discreet as possible. Her relationship with Harmonee was just starting, she doesn't want to end it too quickly.

She had waited for years to be finally with her lover!

Their relationship has not been going smooth through all the 2 months, there are some minor fighting but it will be completely solve with proper talking and that's what Quisha is really grateful for. She knows that she's difficult to deal with and she always have trouble expressing her true feelings —just because her mother have trained her to always hide true feelings, apparently it's what great business men and women do— so she's very thankful that Harmonee is very understanding.

Just recently, Quisha's best friend, Blaine Qenns,  visited the Quisha because Quisha asked for his help to surprise Harmonee in their 2nd month.

Blaine and Quisha, are always together for the past two days because of the surprise and she thought that Harmonee is okay with that but Quisha forgot that Harmonee has a friend like Indigo.

"Look Harmonee, that Blaine guy has been glancing at your lover with a very googly eyes. If I were you I'd gouged that! "

"Indie, Blaine is just a friend. Quisha already said that"Mhyr argued for the sake of Harmonee who is starting to get a little jealous.

"a friend. Ever since that jerk cake here, Quisha has been spending her time with him. In the past weeks that Harmonee and her are dating, Quisha never left her side but since Blaine came three days ago, Quisha rarely went to Harmonee's side! I'd say jealously is a normal thing" Indigo rebut. Meanwhile, Harmonee was confusingly looking back and forth at her best friends. It's like she's in one of those scenes in a movie where the devil and angel are talking to her and Indigo is will probably take the devil role!

"Girls, I'm okay. I know that Quisha and Blaine are childhood best friends like us, so it's normal for her to be close to him. Plus, she hasn't seen him for almost 2years now so it's understandable that they'd love to catch up and hang out with each other. There's nothing wrong with that" Harmonee said gently, though doubts are starting to form in her head because what Indigo said is starting to make sense. Indigo snickered while Mhyr breathe a sigh of relief, she's relieved that for once, Harmonee didn't listen to Indigo.

"Quisha you idiot, this surprise plan of yours will definitely backfire if you don't spend time with your girl. I can sense that even though you said she understood that we have to 'catch up', she'll still feel doubt and jealousy because you're suddenly spending more time with me and not with her" Blaine rambled from the other side of the canteen. He was sitting across Quisha when she felt stares from the other side. He saw the dark haired girl glaring at him while the blonde next to Harmonee is flushed while looking at him.

"I know, but today is our 2nd month and I'll explain everything to her later. " Quisha said while editing the videos on her laptop. She and Blaine have to seat at a different table because Harmonee will see what Quisha was doing. For two days she wasn't able to complete the video that's why she's rushing to finish it today.