20 [ Always ]

"I have a question, if the same sex relationship in men have top and bottom then does that mean that women have top and bottom as well? " Indigo blurted out of nowhere. Mhyr and Harmonee sighed, they are used to Indigo's random thought process.

"If it's the same then I'll probably the top, right?" Indigo continued to mumble while her two friend's head whipped so fast when they heard her question. Both of them are confused why Indigo is musing about it, especially the part where if she can top. Indigo has been vocal about being bisexual. She was always confident and rowdy but it's their first time seeing their friend looked so insecure and quiet.

"Indie, what's wrong? "

"If top and bottom is also a thing in Lesbian relationship then I'll probably top ,right? " Indigo ignored Mhyr and continuously repeated her question. Quisha —who just arrived from the living room—put the snacks on the coffee table and sat beside Harmonee.

"Nope, I don't think so " Quisha supplied,Harmonee smacked her lover's arm telling her to shut up and not add any more pressure to Indigo's unusual behavior.

"Ouch bambi! That hurts! " Quisha said dramatically then she leaned forward to Harmonee and whispered, "Kiss it better later okay? Preferably inside my room" Harmonee flushed and glared at her lover who just laughed at her red face.

" ha! So it's true that there's also top and bottom in women?" Indigo said making Quisha look at her with 'WTF' look. Quisha thought that Indigo is just in her usual Indigo land but she was surprised that Indigo is actually interested with the answer.

"Well in general sense, yes. Since it's a slang for giving and receiving..." Quisha said wryly. Indigo's eyes glowed with delight then she looked creepily at Quisha as if just gave her the cure to the pandemic.

"ah then do you think I'll top? " Indigo said giddily. Quisha darted her gaze at Mhyr who usually knows how to handle Indigo but Mhyr just shrugged at her. Fortunately, the door to Quisha's house suddenly opened and in came was Blaine's boisterous greeting.

Harmonee turn around and greeted back. Blaine really remind her of Indigo but with a more loose screws. How Quisha befriended such a talkative and energetic person is beyond her since Quisha is an introvert and Quisha never fails to show her annoyance with Indigo's loud voice.

Blaine plopped down on the cushion then started eating the chips in Indigo's bowl. Indigo swatted his hands but the Blaine just grinned and put an arm around Indie to stop her from swatting his hands.

After a while, Indigo's patience slowly faded so she loudly smacked Blaine's head,immediately making him stop stealing foods. He made a dramatic ouch sound like his best friend Quisha.

"You're too violent! " Blaine complained.

"I know,right! My Harmonee slapped my arms as well and I didn't even do anything" Quisha complained back but she stopped when she saw Harmonee pouting at her. She grinned at her lover then quickly peck her pouting lips. "Love you, bambi " She whispered and Harmonee whispered 'I love you ' then kissed Quisha back. Harmonee nipped on Quisha's lower lips, completely forgetting that their friends are still in the same room.

The three singles on the side looked at each other with an awkward look then they groaned to pull away the couple.

"Both of you disgust me" Indigo said making Quisha chuckled.

"Yeah? Weren't you just interested in top and bottom earlier, squeak? " Indigo glared at her. The door opened again then a patter of footsteps.

A tall woman dressed in cargo pants and halter top entered the room. Her blonde hair tied in a messy bun and her dark blue eyes akin to Quisha's looked tired and dazed. She was holding a large suitcase on her left arm then a backpack on her back. She also have a duffel bag hanging across her chest.