Gojuunana- Falling in Love with A Gardener

[Fushiguro Megumi]

Some have a presence that's too overwhelming. Some keep quiet. Some have already been absorbed by a cursed spirit. This is resonance. Sukuna's power kept it suppressed within the cursed spirit that had absorbed it but back in June when Sukuna manifested in Itadori, it released its cursed energy. It looks the same as the one from the juvenile detention centre but it's probably several degrees stronger. The blast of energy broke (M/N)'s shovel and my sword. It appeared behind me to punch me as I saw (M/N) get attacked with another one. Why were there two?! I used my Shikigami to move me out of the way.

"Nue!"

I got flung across the floor before making contact with it, roughly rolling on it. Gojo declared his win again as I sat up. He mentioned that it was unusual that I asked him to train me. He questioned if I was in a rush after Itadori. I replied that beggars can't be choosers which made Gojo quickly question if I hated asking for his help that much.

"Megumi, listen. I think you have just as much ability and potential as Yuji does. The problem is just your mindset. Megumi, you don't know how to bring out your best, do you?"

"Huh? Are you saying I haven't been giving it my best?!" I answered in surprise and irritation.

"I'm not saying you haven't. I'm saying you can't. For example, in the baseball game the other day, why did you go for a sacrifice bunt? Did you want Nobara to advance bases even if it meant you'd be out? That's a splendid attitude but Yuji and I would always go for a home run. I'm not saying a bunt is bad, baseball is a team sport and everyone has a role to play but Jujutsu Sorcery is an individual sport." Gojo explained.

"Coordinating with others is important, isn't it?" I asked.

"Sure. But no matter how many allies you have around you, when you die, you'll be alone." Gojo was infront of me putting his index and thumb finger against each other.

I didn't know what to say.

"You can only piece together undervalued data on yourself and others. You can't imagine a stronger future version of yourself. Maybe that's because of your trump card? You believe that in the worst case, you can resolve everything at the cost of your life. But at that point, forget about me. You'll never even measure up to Nanami. Dying to win and risking death to win..."

Gojo flicked my forehead while I sat in shock.

"Are completely different, Megumi. Give it your best. Be greedier."

How many seconds have I been unconscious? My Demon Dog's destroyed... no I released it. I'm sure I got thrown into that wall but why wasn't I injured? There was blood dripping down my head but the wound was gone. Flowers surrounded the area, it must've been (M/N). My eyes searched for him to see he was getting beat up by the curses before one looked at me excitedly. Why wasn't he fighting back... this is it for me. I remembered when Sukuna called me a waste of talent and Gojo's words while I raised my hands in the air.

"Screw it!"

Laughing maniacally, I got up before thinking of spitting out the depths of my entire shadow. Worry about a specific structure later and just push it out as soon as I collect the cursed energy. Imagine a future version of myself who freely surpassed my limits. Putting my hands together, I chanted that I would do it with an insane grin. The ground becoming black before I chanted.

"Domain Expansion... Chimera Shadow Garden!"

It's incomplete. It's ugly work at best but for now that's fine!"

Disappearing into the pools of shadow, I appeared behind the curse giving it a kick before kicking it again to send it flying back. The toads holding the curse to make it trip before I jumped on top of it with a mad smile. I disappeared again into the shadows below while making a copy of myself using it which got destroyed with an energy blast. Broaden it, the interpretation of the technique!