25.

Within a minute she was in Lauren's closet, selecting a white shirt and a cobalt blue tie to wear.

......

Lucky tie.

Knotted loosely at her neck, Lauren's power tie hung enticingly between her breasts, travelling down to her luscious belly button, then, like an arrow, pointing to the treasure that lay beneath her black lace panties.

She wore one of Lauren's shirts, freshly laundered and unbuttoned, and a pair of black stockings and heels.

Hottest. Outfit. Ever.

"Sit down, Miss" she instructed, pointing to the grey chair in the corner of Lauren's bedroom. The chair was usually home to whatever tie or shirt the girl tossed off at the end of the day. Now, Lauren was parked in it, leaning back, getting ready for a show. She wore only a white towel, wrapped around her waist. Her hair wet from the bath, cascading across her chest.

Camila leaned forward, pressing play on her phone, giving Lauren a delicious view of her breasts. Christina Aguilera's "Candyman" filled the bedroom, the pulsing beat deepening the already sexy mood. The lights were low, except for the one by the nightstand. Lauren wasn't turning them off. She wanted to watch. She wanted to see everything.

As the opening notes sounded, Camila strutted over to Lauren, and traced her finger nails along the girl's neck, heating up her skin, "Welcome to the Girls in Ties club" she said with a purr.

"My favourite kind of club"

She ran her hand down Lauren's arm; her touch felt electric, "I have a feeling you will like our services"

"Does this club allow touching, Ma'am? I don't want to break any rules"

"Only with certain patrons" she said, then swivelled around and walked in the other direction, giving Lauren a fantastic look at her ass in her thong underwear. What she would do to tear that underwear off with her teeth right now. Bend Camila over, get on her own knees, and pull hard till they ripped off, leaving the girl's beautiful, wet pussy.

Her imagination was already in overdrive. Camila turned, bent forward and shook out her gorgeous hair, and strands of sleek, wet brown tumbled along her legs. When she flipped up her head, she swayed her hips back and forth.

Provocatively.

Oh so provocatively that Lauren's cock made a full tent of the towel.

She eyed the girl's erection, her lips curing up in a wicked grin, "I see out club pleases you"

"It pleases me so very much" Lauren said.

"Let's see if we can help you appreciate it here even more" she said, pressing her hands to her belly, then running them up her stomach.

She began to play with the buttons on Lauren's shirt, peekaboo, showing one breast, then hiding it under the fabric, then the other. She yanked the shirt closed, feigning innocence as she spun around, her hands on her knees now, shaking that delicious ass for Lauren as the chorus of the song played out.

A growl rose up in Lauren's chest, and her dick throbbed. She ached to take Camila, to touch her, to be inside her. She was a high-tension wire. Taut. But she waited patiently, her hands on her thighs, letting Camila play the part as the girl returned to her, her heels clicking against the hard wood floor.

When she reached Lauren, she set her hands on the girl's legs, slowly shimmying her hips as she danced, "The staff at Girls in Ties says you ordered a lap dance"

"Did I now?"

She trailed a hand along Lauren's thigh, teasing Lauren with her nearness to the girl's cock, "Did you want one?"