56. the call

Y/N & Toms Pov.:

"Put it on speaker, mate." Haz said.

"Hey, Tommy." i said.

"Hi, Y/N." he said.

"No nickname ?" Sam whispered. Everyone 'shhh'ed him.

"Are the boys with you ?" i asked him.

The boys shook their head. "Yeah, uhm they are over but not with me right now." he said.

"Oh okay. I thought i heard Sam." i said.

"Yeah, they playing video games on the living room and i'm in the kitchen, so it could be that you hear them sometimes." he said.

"Okay, great. I miss you." i whined.

"We miss you too. So how was your day. How is filming ?" he asked.

"Oh we didn't filmed today." i said. But i was confused why he asked because i saw that he saw my instagram story.

"Oh than the instagram story and Cole's post is from today." he said.

The boys whispered 'wtf' or 'you're so obvious'

"Yeah. Sorry that i didn't called you earlier but i just came back 10 minutes ago." i said.

"Why didn't you filmed today ?" he asked.

"Oh right. Uhm the director said that we had a day off. The more intimate scenes come next and he wanted that we are more comfortable with the other." i said.

"And are you now ?" he asked. Every boys slapped their hand against their head.

"Uhm... i think so. I-It helped. I think." i stuttered. What was that for a question.

"You made her uncomfortable." Haz whispered.

"So you are ready for the intimate scenes ?" he asked. The boys groaned quiet.

"I-I mean y-yeah. It's uhm... it's better than to do it with a s-stranger, right ?" i chuckled nervous after the sentence. "But it still feels wrong, you-you know ?"

"Why ?" he asked.

"Because he is not my-" i started.

"But you also could do it with Jacob and also make out with Ty." he said.

Harry kicked his foot. "Are you completely dumb ?" Harry whispered.

"Yeah, i did. But at this time a hadn't a boyfriend." i said quiet.

"Yeah, but it's not like i could do anything against it." he said.

"Uhm..." and then it made click in my head. What was his problem. "Okay, i don't know what your problem is, right now. But that not what i wanted to do. I wanted to call you, to tell you about my day. A day that i really enjoyed and you just ruined it. I don't know what's going on in your head right now, but it's shit. Call me when you can fucking control your mind and not talk to me like i wouldn't care to do intimate scenes with him, okay ? Bye." i snapped and ended the call.

The living room was quiet. No one of the boys just imagined that Y/N would snap at them. Even if she has every right, after what Tom did.

"You are the dumbest person, that ever existed." Harry said.

"You hurt her like hell, man. She never snapped at anyone. Not even at Till." Tuwain said.

"I'm out of here." Haz said and left the living room to go in his room.

Y/N Pov.:

After i snapped at him, i laid down in my bed and cried. Why would he think that. After some seconds my phone buzzed again. A videocall.