|| 012 || Touchy 💀 O/F

Art by tori 00 on Danbooru

━━━━━━━

!Clingy!Calliope Mori - Romantic Oneshot

Requested by animemochiix

Word Count → 592 Words

Warnings/Notes → One of my older oneshots that I actually still enjoy. This is a good chapter, enjoy it while it lasts. Anyway, fluffy Calli surprisingly not being a little tsun tsun

━━━━━━━

"Gah! Calli, I love you but I'm trying to read!" You grumbled half-heartedly as the reaper pulled you onto her lap. Ever since you started dating, Calli had been getting clingier and clingier, not that you were complaining. But she had this impeccable knack of wanting affection whenever you were doing something, like reading.

"C'mon, just a quick cuddle sesh?" You felt the reaper nuzzle into the top of your head, her grip on you tightening somewhat, but not to the point of discomfort. You just groaned, marked your place in your book and placed it on the coffee table.

"You are such a needy reaper, you know that?" Calli just smugly smirked. You couldn't see her face, but it was just that aura of smugness that radiated off her. You just leaned back further, taking one of her hands in your own. Calli seemed content with this, playing with your fingers idly while taking in your warmth. As a reaper, she was always cold and feeling the heat you emitted always calmed her whenever she got stressed.

"So what's got you stressed this time?" You asked softly. You felt Calli shift awkwardly, like she was trying to figure out how to avoid the question.

"I'm not stressed." She mumbled. You knew she was lying. You could tell by the way she was acting. Slightly twitchy, the bags under her eyes, the way she played with your fingers and the way her arm would tighten around your waist then loosen.

"Calli, I can tell you're stressed. What's got you down this time?" You squeezed her hand softly, lacing your fingers together. Calli squeezed back, resting her chin on the top of your head.

"A part of one of my songs got corrupted and now I have to remake that entire part all over again and I just don't know if I can do that right now..." You heard her voice crack several times throughout the sentence.

"Well... Is it a commissioned song or a project you wanted to work on?" You took a few strands of her pink hair and started twisting them around your fingers comfortingly.

"It's just a project for the Deadbeats, but I really wanted to have it done in the next few months and this is only the first song," She took her now free hand and started running it through your hair.

"Well then take a break for a bit, have a breather. Take a nap and I'll make us some food so you can have something other than instant cup noodles. If push comes to shove, just tell the Deadbeats it might take a little longer than you expected, I'm sure they'll understand," You heard Calli sigh and wrap her other arm around your waist, hugging you tightly.

"What would I do without you?.. You're just so amazing," You just chuckled and leaned up, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before you stood up, much to the dislike of Calli. The reaper whined and reached out for you.

"Don't worry, I'm making us some food, I'll be back soon enough and we can take a nap together." Calli leaned back into the couch again, wiggling out of her spiked cloak before grabbing the remote off of the coffee table.

"Clingy reaper," You muttered under your breath, shaking your head fondly.