Este's A Friend Of Mine

This is the story of a woman who seemed to have everything she could ever want. A steady job, a loving husband (not what I would want, but whatever) and a life-long best friend. Everything seemed to be going perfectly, but obviously shit had to hit the fan. Surprise, surprise... she vanished. This is the story of Esther Hollis. It will be terrible.

And yes, this is clearly based off of the T-Swizzle song: no body, no crime. Because I'm a loser and I clearly can't come up with MY OWN ORIGINAL STORY!!?? I don't even understand that concept, so yeah here's my thing where I give credit. I feel like if I had just lied and said it was mine y'all would believe me, but whatevs because I gotta respect Taylor and give her credit for her genius masterpiece. Also, the name Este is from the song.

CONTENT WARNINGS:

Murder/Violence (duhhhh)
Straight White Cis Males (yucky)
LOTS OF SWEARING (if you don't like swearing you should leave now)
I think that's it.
Oh and also if you're homophobic or some then leave because this will have some gayness (I don't wanna spoil the story though)

December 13th (WhoCaresWhatYear)

Natalie SheDoesn'tNeedALastName is sitting at a table in a restaurant, in her hometown of Indiana, waiting for her friend Esther (Este for short, duh) to show up.

Every Tuesday they meet at Olive Garden for dinner and a glass of wine.

Natalie and Este are the BEST of friends. This is the cliche "we grew up together" friendship. So no matter what other sucky stuff is happening in their lives, they make sure to meet up every single Tuesday for "bestie" time.

Talking about their shitty lives and laughing at their inside jokes that aren't even funny yet somehow funny at the same time. (*contemplates life*)

Esther is concerned about her husband Brandon (gross name dude). He has been acting REALLLYY sus and she doesn't know what to do.

He comes home after very late nights "working" with red wine stained on his teeth and lips (ew why did I write that). And she noticed large amounts of money on their shared bank account going towards jewellery that isn't hers. Smells like infidelity.

She boutta call him out.

Este is planning on going to her sister's house if things go south, but she is probs just overreacting and it's no big deal. (incorrect, bae)

She isn't too sure how Brandon will react to her accusations, recently he has been getting aggressive even with the smallest disagreements, like last month when he bought new tires for his truck (that costs lots of money I think) without consulting Esther beforehand. (That sounds like something a normal person who is married to a male would get mad about)

The conversation ended with Brandon sleeping on the couch. (as he should)

Anyways, let's get to the actual interesting shit.