28. His car

"It's ok, Jimin for sure will enjoy you looking like that," Taehyung winked

"I hope so. Ah I will be so late to pick him up and I still need to choose the car. Come," he ran down the corridor storming the garage to stop inside glancing at all the cars in there.

"If I were you I'd take the Lamborghini," Tae grinned.

"That's not funny at all!" Jungkook began to tear on his hair messing it up as damn, there wasn't a single car in the garage suitable for playing an ordinary high schooler.

"What now?"

"Borrow some cheap car."

"No, it will take ages! I'm already late. Jimin will think I blew him off."

Jungkook was biting his nails walking around the garage scanning each car up closely trying to find one not overdone enough to appear in front of Jimin's house in it, his heart weak as time was running out and all were so unfitting.

"The Mercedes GT63s!" He said running for the key, as compared to the other ones it looked somehow decent.

"So you're going to rock the Batmobile?" Asked Taehyung skeptically.

Jungkook blushed hard opening the car door.

"I'll find an excuse on the way, wish me luck!"

"I will be more than needed," groaned Taehyung.

All his clothes seemed so unfitting so Jimin settled for plain jeans and a dark green sweater to trainers hoping it looked at last ok, his fear raising because it was 9 p.m. and there was no sign from Jungkook. What if he went to the party alone and will have fun with Yeseung, Jimin sighed walking downstairs to see his mum watching a soap opera in TV.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Out with friends," said Jimin reaching the hall.

"If dad would be home you wouldn't have gone anywhere."

"But he's not home," hissed Jimin storming the house slamming the front door shut with impact, she really had the ability to spoil everything by just opening her mouth, and sometimes he wondered how could his parents be so deeply evil, like Junoh.

Junoh will be at the party, that thought almost made him crawl back into his room and forget the whole thing, but Jungkook will be there too to protect him, right?

Jungkook who was awfully late and Jimin reached the pavement in front of his yard thinking if it hasn't been wiser to visit Mr. Jeon and spend a beautiful night in his arms. He found himself suddenly missing his secret lover so much.

Last night amazing, so damn tiring he still couldn't fully recover, yet he has never come so hard, but maybe it was better for his body to get some rest from sex, he could barely walk.

"Jungkook, where are you?" Muttered Jimin trembling as the night was chilly.

Time was crawling, his heart becoming more and more uneasy as what if Jungkook won't come at all and he will have to take a late night bus through the city or rather go back to his room as going alone would be too dangerous.

He's just pretending, settle with this, thought Jimin glancing at his phone. I will wait ten more minutes, if he won't come I'm going to sleep. Jimin's heartbeat becoming so rapid when he was standing there on the pavement like an idiot counting the time, his hope raising by every passing car but the next one coming was just their neighbor Mrs. Lee.

She tossed him a strange glance then carried her shopping into the house.

Ten minutes, thought Jimin hiding the phone feeling his chin trembling dangerously, fuck yourself Jungkook, you're such a lier.

An engine broke the silence and Jimin dried his face moving on his tiptoes to see a rusty red car approaching. It passed him though disappearing down the street turning left, so he sighed deeply looking back towards the house, but a howling sound of a sports car made him gaze back abruptly.

There was a black Mercedes GT storming their neighborhood like a lightning, the car slowing down with squealing tiers halting in front of him, when Jimin opened his mouth then closed it again, especially as damn fine young man jumped out.

A man dressed in a fancy leather jacket to torn jeans and a way too tight t-shirt exposing all the lines of his abs, plus that checked loose shirt, heavy boots and long stylish earrings.

Jimin needed to collect his jaw off the pavement as wow, Jungkook looked like twenty billion dollars, and that car.

"Is that... is that your car?" Stuttered Jimin.

Jungkook blushed terribly combing the mess of black curls back.

"Um... sorry for being late, and that's... that's my father's car. I was actually late because of it. My car broke down and I needed to beg my father to borrow me his own. Took some time," Jungkook blushed more.

"Uh..." was all Jimin could press out.

"Hey! But isn't it cool. We can pretend that this car is ours for the night."

Jimin nodded.

"So jump in," Jungkook smiled shyly jumping behind the steering wheel and Jimin needed a moment to collect himself enough to get into the car.

"I guess it's here," Jungkook stopped the car in front of a rather big house in the suburbs, there was a whole crowd on the yard and they could hear loud music banging from inside so Jimin took a heavy breath drying his sweaty hands against his pants.

Many heads turned their way as that car was definitely catching attention, but it was so great that they could use it for tonight. Jungkook's father for sure was a great man to borrow it to his son.

"You must have a cool dad," muttered Jimin blushing.

"I guess, both of my parents are pretty cool," Jungkook became red in the face.

An awkward silence fell so Jimin nodded opening the door, leaving the car to walk towards the house closely followed by Jungkook.

The crowd in front was giving them their full attention what they completely ignored pushing through towards a main room upstairs where a DJ was warming up the dancing students.

"Wow, it's loud and crowded," muttered Jimin.

Jungkook chuckled placing his arm around his shoulder pulling him towards the open kitchen where Yeseong and her friends were giving out drinks.

"Jimin! Jungkook! I'm glad to see you," she sent them a wide smile eyeing Jungkook up meaningfully twisting Jimin's insides with sudden jealousy.

Thank you so much for your amazing support. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Jungkook picking Jimin up with that car? Will Yeseong make a move on Jungkook during the party?

Much <3