𓂺

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 2𝐧𝐝, 2021
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"I will cut yo fuckin dick off. Don't play wimme, Malik." I said, staring at him.

He smiled and kissed my thigh making me mug him. "Thinkin I'm playin but when I actually do, you gon be dickless n lookin stupid." I mumbled, getting out the bed and tying my sweatpants.

"I'm in love wit yo lil crazy bipolar ass, you know ian finna do that shit." Sonder said, rolling over on his back and looking at me.

"Mhm, fuck you." I responded as he laughed and closed his eyes.

Should strangle his ass while he sleeping. Got me fucked up. Talkin bout marryin somebody, wish he would.

I'll kill his ass before he even think about leaving.

-

"Nigga, fuck did I tell you bout putting my child inside this nasty ass buggy?" I said, hitting him in his head when he bent down.

"Damn, baby. I forgot." He mumbled, rubbing his head. "Yeen forget, you just don't listen." I responded, patting Saigos back.

A few minutes later, we was stopped by one of his loud ass coworkers. "Thats yo lil girl?" Ole dude asked making Sonder nod.

Look at his ugly ass, claiming kids n shit.

I mugged the nigga when he tried to shake my hand cause first off, ion know where them shits been and second off the nigga just don't look clean.

"Can we go home?" I mumbled after getting Sonds attention. He nodded his head and told the dude bye even though he was in the middle of a sentence.

I kissed Saigos forehead after wiping his mouth.

-

"You got him whipped. He'll do anything for you." Seren said, stating the obvious. Nesryn and Fathan walked in the house, coming back from wherever they went.

Nes be lookin like a baddie, he be making me happy everytime I see him dressed up. Let's me know he don't give a fuck bout what people say.

"They didn't have the BBQ so I just got you the regular ones." He said making me nod. He gave me the bag of chips, looking over at Seren who looked the other way.

His heels clacked against the floor when they walked to Fathans room, Seren watching him with her face tied up.

"Dont look at him like that." I said, getting up. She nodded her head and cleared her throat. "But about you and Sonder, how do you get him to not you know." She said.

"He just knows not to play wimme, thats all. Its called keeping him in check." I responded, wondering why she keep bringing him up.

She laughed a little but I was being dead serious. He can try if he want to, bet he gon be one decapitated ass nigga.

"What if he did cheat?" She asked, flipping her phone in her hand. "He not, there's no if." I said back, opening my chips before hearing Sagira come out of her room and look at me.

She could be in another country and still hear me open a bag of chips. She made her way over to me and started eating some while sitting inbetween my legs.

"How do you know that he won't cheat." Seren said making me look at her. "I don't know but he won't. I trust him enough to go out and do whatever and still not cheat." I replied, tilting my head.

"You really have hi- Why you keep askin bout him?" I cut in. "And don't say for no reason." I continued, already knowing that she was going to say that.

"If you that interested in him, ask him all these questions you asking me." I said, eating some chips. "He doesn't even let me get a word out, though." She said, looking down.

"Thats your answer right thea then." I said, smiling.