05: 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌.

❥❥❥

𝗏. 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌.

"Don't leave me, please."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Harry, I think they might've already left for Diagon Alley."

"Well, no shit."

As they walked down the stairs of the house, they noticed how quiet it was. Normally, they would hear the usual scolding from Lily as James and Sirius decide to do something stupid again whilst Remus stayed back and watched.

Both Harry and Y/n checked every room of the room, seeing if they have left or not. That was when Y/n's eyes caught sight of the note on the kitchen counter.

Pulling Harry up from the couch, she had dragged him over to the kitchen, pushing him down on a chair as she sat down beside him. She reached over for the note and placed it between her and Harry so he could read it too.

"Auntie Lily left us a note." Said Y/n, skimming through each word of the paper to make sure it was a note for them, and not some random shopping list.

"Really?" Asked Harry, scooting closer to see the words more clearly. "What did mum say?"

———

To Harry and Y/n,

The two of you might be wondering why we've left for Diagon Alley without you two. It's just that we — more like James — said that he needed to get something from the store urgently. I was going to wake you two up but James said to leave it, and let the both of you sleep for a little longer.

We'll be meeting you outside of Gringotts at 2 pm.

Love,
Mum/Auntie Lily x

(P.S. I've put the floo powder out at the top of the fireplace so you don't have to waste any time on finding it.)

———

After reading the note, Y/n looked down at the watch Harry was wearing and read the time.

"It's twelve-thirty," she said, standing up and placing the note in her pocket while she went to grab two bowls out of the cupboard and a cereal box from the other. "We have an hour and a half until we have to meet them."

"We've got enough time then," said Harry, now pouring the cereal in the bowl Y/n had given him. "We've already had a bath-"

"Had sex more like," Y/n muttered.

Harry pretended that he didn't hear what she said and continued, "we've got dressed, and we're now having breakfast. What should we do then?"

"Sleep."

"We're not going back to sleep."

She rubbed her hands together as she stood up from the table and made her way out of the kitchen, leaving Harry to watch after her. "Well, I am," said Y/n. "You've tired me out so I'm going to sleep. Wake me up in an hour, love."

The boy let out a sigh when he observed the way she put on his hoodie, which was laying around in the living room for some reason, then making herself comfortable on the couch.

"You sure you don't want to sleep, Harold?" she questioned him, eyes now shut as a grin had plastered onto her face. "I could give you cuddles."

"'I'll be fine here," he replied. "And don't call me Harold!"