11: 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿 𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗋𝖾𝗍.

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗂. 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿 𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗋𝖾𝗍 || 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋³

"Are you sure they aren't saying that because they don't want to hang out with a liar and manipulator like you?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

She was the one who broke and ruined their friendship — so why is she suddenly feeling sympathetic towards the Slytherin?

Every time she witnesses one of their stupid fights, she couldn't help but let the feeling of regret fill her body up.

What once used to be a happy and loving friendship had turned into something that's filled with hatred and toxicity, and it was all because of her.

It was her fault.

November 15th, 1993

"She's been like this all week ever since that little incident," Daphne whispered to Hermione and Cho whilst they watched as Y/n tried to drag herself out of bed. The floor was littered with bottles of alcohol, written letters to Harry, textbooks, and clothes. "I've also told her to stop drinking and smoking since I don't want it to affect her health."

As Y/n was about to light another cigarette up, Hermione was quick to snatch it out of her hand and immediately toss the packet and lighter across the room.

"What happened to you?" Hermione asked, sitting beside Y/n as Cho and Daphne went to stand in front of the two of them. "This isn't the girl I once knew in our first year."

Y/n let out a bitter laugh. "Why don't you ask him that? He was the one who cut all ties with me — so much for being his 'best friend for life'. Also, it's my way to cope with shit like these, mione."

Hermione's glare on the girl softened, and without warning, she threw her arms around Y/n, bringing her in for a tight hug. "Please don't do this to yourself," she said, rubbing circles on her back. "None of it is your fault, Y/n. It was all Ginny. She was the one who made up the rumour and got Harry to believe her."

Cho then spoke up. "What confuses me the most is why did Harry believe someone, who he's only known for a few months or so, over someone who's been his best friend for over five years. It doesn't make any sense."

"Because he's stupid," scoffed Daphne, crossing her arms. "Everyone knows that Y/n wouldn't do such a thing and yet, the git still believed Weasley! What even made him do that?"

"Fuck it," said Cho, picking her wand up from the desk and storming out of the dorm room. "I'm going to kill him."

And none of the girls made any move to stop her.

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

"Hey," Blaise greeted the three girls when she, Hermione, and Daphne walked down the stairs. "I just saw Chang walk out of here — I'm guessing that she's going over to hex Potter?"

"Kill more like," mumbled Daphne.

Blaise hummed, his gaze moving over to Y/n. "How are you feeling, Y/n?" He asked, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and guiding her over to the couch where Draco was sitting down. "You know we're here for you, right? You can just rant to us, instead of — you know — drowning yourself in alcohol and smoking to the point it'll affect your health. You're only thirteen / fourteen, Y/n, and Daphne, Draco, Granger, Chang and I wouldn't want you to do this to yourself. We care about you a lot. I hope you know that."