12: 𝗈𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉𝗌.

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗂𝗂. 𝗈𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉𝗌

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"So that's why you stopped hating her?" Asked Neville as soon as Ginny finished telling her story. "Harry's confession got you thinking about your actions."

Ginny nodded in response before burying her head in her hands. "I'm so stupid!" She said, hands moving over to pull on her hair. "I can't believe I ruined a perfect friendship all because of jealousy! I want to apologise to the two of them, but I know they won't forgive me — why should they? I've done so many horrible things towards them, especially Y/n! I've slut-shamed her, made Harry drop her, humiliated her in front of everyone, turned the whole school against her and so much more! She and Harry would never forgive me, Nev."

"I'm sure they would," Neville tried to reassure the panicking girl. "They probably just need a bit of time."

"What I did was unforgivable, Neville," said Ginny, her hands moving over to bunch her skirt up in her hands instead.

"At least you now know that what you did was wrong and that you've matured."

The youngest Weasley sniffed, pulling up her sleeve to her hand so she could wipe her tears. She then proceeded to wrap her arms around Neville.

What she did was horrible and she didn't know if there was any way to fix the huge crack she left on Harry and Y/n's friendship.

If only they could forgive her. That was all she wanted.

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

"Hermione?"

The girl, who was currently writing up her charms homework on a piece of parchment, hummed — barely acknowledging the person who had just called her name.

"Can you at least look up, please?"

Huffing, Hermione looked up at the person with angry eyes, but once she was met with familiar brown eyes and fiery red hair, they turned into confusion.

Why the actual fuck was Ginevra Molly Weasley talking to her at this very moment?

"Ginny?" said Hermione, slamming her book shut and pushing it aside. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I wanted to talk to you about something."

Hermione raised one of her eyebrows in confusion. The last time she and Ginny had ever talked about something, they had gotten into an argument — and that was just a few months ago. Since then, the two girls haven't spoken to each other and this was the first time in years that they had a proper civilised conversation.

"And what exactly is it that you need to talk about with me? I don't have a lot of time."

Although she tried her best to reduce the bitter tone she had, seeing Ginny in front of her at that very moment flooded her mind with all the bad things she had done to Y/n.

"I want to apologise to Y/n and Harry," said Ginny, getting straight to the point. "The only thing is that I don't know how to."

Out of everything Hermione thought Ginny was going to say, she had never that of that one.

"Apologise?" said Hermione slowly, scanning the girl's face as if trying to confirm that she was just lying for jokes, but she wasn't; she was genuine about it. "You want to apologise to Y/n and Harry?"