13: 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗂𝖾𝖿 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾.*

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗂𝗂𝗂. 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗂𝖾𝖿 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 || 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋.

"Now, keep quiet for me."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Get ready to get your ass beaten in the match tomorrow, my love," said Harry as he sat down beside Y/n and then quickly kissed the side of her head. "I can't wait to see you all riled up."

Y/n rolled her eyes. "You have a lot of confidence for someone whose teams have been beaten multiple times by Slytherin. Now that we have a new seeker, I suppose things will be easier as Draco won't be there to try and taunt you at every chance he gets."

The Gryffindor looked at Y/n confusedly. A new seeker for the Slytherin team? Since when? But most importantly, who was it that he would have to go against?

"You never told me you got a new seeker and that Malfoy resigned from the position." Harry buried his head in Y/n's neck.

He felt her shrug in response. "Yeah, well, I did but you weren't paying attention since you were too busy trying to drag me back to bed just to cuddle with you."

"Oh," he felt the heat rush to his cheek as he tried to bury his head deeper into the crook of her neck, inhaling her sweet cinnamon scent. "Right. Well, do you mind telling me again?"

The (h/c) haired girl shook her head before deciding to answer the question. "Chester's the new seeker."

All of a sudden, Harry's head shot up like a rocket, almost hitting Y/n's chin. His glasses had become crooked when he had turned to face her.

"Ainsworth? He's the new seeker?" questioned Harry, fixing his glasses as he tried to hold in a laugh — thinking about how pathetic the boy would be against him. "Oh, love, he wouldn't be able to win if he's going to be going against me. I'm the youngest seeker in the century and he's just a random American who transferred here."

"Yes, he may just be some 'random American' as you call him, but he's actually a great seeker! I've seen him play."

"But he's not better than me, is he?"

"I'll throw you out the fucking window, I swear to Merlin."

"You know I could just use 'accio' to summon my broom to save myself from dying."

Y/n snorted before standing up to go into the bathroom. "Not if I snap your firebolt in half like how my mum did to my dad's all those years ago."

Quickly following her actions, Harry made a run for the bathroom as well, hoping to catch up with her, but his hopes were soon destroyed when his face was met with the wooden door.

Clutching onto his nose while the other hand was on his glasses, Harry glared at the door that was currently separating and blocking him from his beloved. "Y/n, darling," he said, knocking on the door when he heard the water turn on. "Can I please come in? I want to take a bath too."

"No," he heard her yell from inside.

"Why not?"

"Last time we ended up taking a bath together, we ending up having sex, you dipshit."

"But—"

The door had opened once again, cutting Harry off from his pleading. There, wrapped in a towel that reached down to her upper knees, stood his girlfriend.