15: 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗋.

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗏. 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗋.

"You're hers and she's yours — you are each other's."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Are you going to the party?" Asked Y/n once she had changed out her Quidditch uniform.

Harry, who was sitting on the bench in front of her, thought for a while before deciding on an answer. "I suppose I could," he said. "I don't have anything to do tonight — and I might as well drag Ron along with me."

Y/n laughed as she moved to sit beside Harry, resting her head on his shoulder. "God, I'm so tired."

"How are you going to have enough energy for tonight then?"

"Trust me, darling I have my ways."

The Gryffindor rolled his eyes at his girlfriend before turning his head slightly so he could plant a kiss on the top of her head. "You're so adorable," he mumbled.

"I know I am."

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

"Well, if it isn't the couple I was looking for," said Theo as soon as Harry and Y/n came through the secret entrance of the common room. "Took the both of you long enough to do whatever you were doing back in the locker rooms — I almost wondered if you two ditched the party."

Y/n laughed as she gave her fellow Slytherin a friendly hug. "You know I would never miss a party that's been thrown by you."

He didn't know why he was jealous. He knew that Y/n was trustworthy and would never cheat on anyone if she were in a relationship — but just the way he watched as Theo planted a seemingly platonic kiss on the top of Y/n's head got his stomach churning uncomfortably.

Both Y/n and Theodore were once involved together too, Harry knew that, everyone knew that — everyone knew every single person Y/n has ever dated due to her popularity in the Wizarding World.

'What if we break up too?" Harry asked himself, heart wrenching at the thought. "And what if we don't end on good terms? Everyone else ended their relationship with Y/n for a good reason hence why they're all still friends with her, but what if it doesn't go right with us? It happened to us once, who said it wouldn't happen again?'

Looking around the common room, he caught a glance of couples in the corner shoving their tongues down each other's throats, which caused Harry to shuffle his shoes against the stone floor in discomfort. What if that'll be Y/n and someone else if they break up?

'You know,' the voice in his began, causing Harry to groan internally in frustration. 'Maybe if you stop thinking about that, the less likely it will happen — it's basically manifesting it if you think about it a lot, you idiot.'

The Gryffindor ignored the voice as he felt someone tug onto his hood. Still annoyed with the sight in front of him, he turned to face behind him and was met with the familiar faces of his best friends.

"You look kinda gloomy there, mate," Ron pointed out, handing him a plate with treacle tarts on them. "Found this at the food table — I thought you may have wanted it."

"Oh," said Harry, taking the plate from the ginger's hands and smiling gratefully up at him. "Thanks, mate."

Ron thumped him on the back whilst Hermione had run off to sit with Daphne, who was accompanied by two Slytherins Harry recognised to be Blaise Zabini and Tracey Davis.