Pt 2 Chapter 13 - Calling for help

Y/n's POV

We told the boys the next day. They didn't take it so well. "So you're telling me you had a way to get you out of this, but you CHOSE to be labelled as criminals?!" Sam yelled at us.

"No! We chose to stay with you. I'm not working for someone who sees you as anything other than a hero." Nat yelled back.

"Natasha." Steve's voice was soft now. "We aren't heroes. Because of us too many people got hurt."

"But countless others are safe." I replied, searching for a reason to be arguing over this.

"So I'm not a hero?" Think of the number's I've killed Steve." Nat looked him in the eye, her tone showed the hurt she felt.

"No no. That's not what I meant." He stuttered. "You know that's not what I meant. You know I'm beyond grateful that you're here."

We stayed in silence for a little while. Eventually I spoke. "We need to figure out a way to get us all cleared."

"Haven't we already been through this?" Sam asked, looking at Nat and Steve. He pointed at me like I wasn't really there.

"Yes bird brain! We have! But if you hadn't noticed. I'm pretty goddamn stubborn and I'm not giving up on you." I turned my back on the man, and took a deep breath.

"Y/n." Sam lowered his voice and I felt his hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it off and walked out of the room. I heard Nat in my head. "Y/n. Don't you dare run off." I ignored her as I set off at a run. I just needed space to think. All my concerns had come flooding into my head all at once.

I went down the busy street, thinking hard for a solution as my breath increased more and more. I was confused as to what was happening as my chest tightened. I stopped and sat on a bench, trying to get my breath. I didn't work. I began to panic. My hands ran through my hair and I looked at the floor. I thought for a moment, it was a panic attack. Nat got them sometimes after a really bad nightmare. Tony had had one once. I tried to calm myself down and focus on my breathing. It wasn't working.

I just sat on the bench, tears began to stream from my eyes. I felt a familiar hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Natasha. "Look at me Darling." She nodded slowly.

"In... and out... in and out." She breathed with me until I got control of it. I knew why it had happened. I was worried. Worried about going to jail, worried about my friends. Things had gotten a little too much. "I'm sorry." I sighed.

"Don't be. Things just got a little too much. That's totally fine." Nat gave me a hug. She always understood me.

"You go back. I'm going to make a call and meet you after." I told her, she frowned at me but obeyed. I took out my phone and stared at it. Trying to gather an idea. The only conclusion I could come to was Stark. He promised he would always try and help me. Now I really needed it. I called him and he answered, surprisingly.

"Y/n! Hey!" He said happily.

"I um. I need your help. And be honest with me. Is there any way we can get everyone cleared from the accords. As in, we all come home?"

"Y/n, we went through this."

"I know but please Tony. You know where Vision is. I have an inclination where Wanda is. Vision is supposed to be coming back in a few months isn't he. He could bring Wanda. We can bring Cap and Sam-"

"Oh God Y/n. You didn't." Tony's tone dropped as he realised.

"We might have." I admitted. I could almost feel Tony run his hands through his hair in frustration.