Chapter twenty seven - Mine

~Lives POV 

"Hey Avery" We stared at The boy who jumped on the red armchair next to us. 

"Hey, so what evil plan are we plotting" he asked leaning in, I just looked at him. How the hell am I going to get my self out of this one. But I didn't have to, before I could even think of an idea Gwen began to speak. 

"Basically because Live is now Slughorns new fave Student we want her to try and steal the next test papers from his office" Gwen whispered with a smirk on her face, 

"but Miss Golden Girl won't do it, because it's" Alexa motioned quotation marks in the air "agents the rules" Alexa added. 

"I told them I would help the revise but they insist that they cheat their way through" Pam said shaking her head disapprovingly. 

"Like I said it's agent the rules to cheat and Pam and I will do what ever it takes to help you guys but-" I tried to join in but I was swiftly cut of by Alexa.

 "Everything it takes, see you said it yourself" 

"anything but cheating!" Gwen and Alexa huffed and slumped into their seats. Avery just looked at us. Staring at us with a blank expression "Well if you need help with the next potions test I'm sure Nott and I can help" Avery said, looking at Pam who was flushed at the mention of Octavian's name. "Why would Nott be able to help?" Pam asked, smiling.

 "Well lest just say we don't have Toms brain or Malfoys money to get through class so we have to come up with our own ideas" Avery smiled at us. 

"What are you doing here anyways?" Alexa asked, staining at the finished games of chess. 

"I'm here to get a book on the troll wars, apparently that's was Bins was babbling on about during class" 

"left wing, aisle 5, third shelf" Pam piped, we all turned to look at her. "What? I spend a lot of time in this place" she shrugged. 

"Well thanks Pam, and just let me or Nott know If you need any 'help' and I'll be off" The next thing we knew he was gone. 

"God that was close, I thought this place was supposed to be quiet" Gwen sighed.

 "It scares me how good we were at lying to Avery just now" Pam and Alexa began to place the chess pieces into her bag.

 "Yeah, we deserved Oscars" I laughed, but No matter how many times we lie we are it still don't know the location of the hallows. After we finished packing up the chess board and cramming notes into our bags we exited the library. 

"It was nice talking to you Gwen and if you have anymore psychic tingles just owl us or if you want to play another game of chess" Pam said holding her hand out for Gwen to shake it.

 "It was nice talking to you too, hope we can play again soon" with a clip and clack of her heels Gwen had skipped up the stairs too her next class. 

"Well I'll see you in an hours time in our dorm, right Pam?" Alexa asked before linked our arms together, preparing me to be dragged across the castle. Pam nodded and then just as I suspected, A sharp force tugged on my arm, leading me down one of the many corridors of the castle. 

"Alexa, Slow down!" I yelled as she pulled my arm, gripping my arm tightly. 

"Oh loosen up Live! Anyways we're almost here" And she was right another sharp turn and we arrived the door to the transfiguration classroom.

 I stared at the door to the classroom, though this door lay the man who had ruined everything. 

My entire life revolved around taking him down. My existence is to overpower him. My life was to make sure that the Alliance won. 

Alexa pushed the door open dragging me inside. She pulled me to a desk at the back of the class. The neighbouring desks we emptied only the front three rows were filled. Weirdly by Gryffindors. Clearly he was popular amongst students.

 How could a man almost responsible for the Death of a father be accepted and loved in this community. How could he live his life knowing that a child was left fatherless for 5 years, leaving her alone. Waiting everyday by the window expecting to welcome him home again. Expecting for them to be a family again. 

Expecting to be loved. 

To be Happy. 

To wake up smiling and laughing at stupid jokes. To be cared for. Instead he left a little girl abandoned and alone. With nobody to love and to love her. She was empty and crippled for five years. Not a few weeks or maybe just one year but five whole years of her childhood waiting, praying for her father to return. 

Being told by strange men that she would never see him again. Being told over and over how the only person who loved her was gone and never ever coming back to saved her. How he was horrid and a murderer. How he ruined the lives of thousands and was a bad man. The man she loved. The man who loved her was bad. Was psychopathic and eviL. How he never loved her. How he never cared. How could Dumbledore put a child through so much pain and suffering. How could he leave her. 

I was always told I was the bad one. I was the problem. I was the reason for thousands of deaths. But he. He did this. He made me numb. He made me what I am today. I am not Evil, I am Live.

 All because of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.

"Welcome class! It's so nice to see you. I can't wait to indulge in the world of Transfiguration once more" I watched as he dragged on about how lovely it was to see everyone again and how this year is going to be a fun one.

 I wish I could of just...

 All it takes is one flick and he is gone. 

No more pain. 

No more grief. 

One flick and Dumbledore would be dead.

 One flick and my mission was complete. 

One flick and the elder wand was mine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter was crap, I know. 

But anyways hope you enjoyed. Stay safe Xx

T.