22

Do let me know if y'all are liking the headers of the Chapters that I've been putting lately<3

I'm scared about what you guys have to say for this chapter lol!

Ps- this might be my comfort chapter for a while ;)

___________________________________________

Grace Evans

I shut the door and stand with my back against it. Slowly I slide down falling on the ground.

I'm broken.

I bring my palms upto my face crying into them. It was hurting so much. The fact that Harry could do all this. And then hugging me for forgiveness. When he was holding me like that, crying, I felt my heart ache. I've never seen him that low. He would never cry in front of me if he wasn't hurting that much. But no matter what, he was the reason behind everything. He did this to me and himself.

I wish I could forgive him. I really do. But at this moment, I can't even think about him.

I'm hurt. Physically and emotionally.The past five days have been worse than ever. The pain, the trauma, I couldn't escape. I started feeling like Maybe I deserve this. Because no matter what, I always get back to square one, one way or another.

The last few days kept playing in my mind over and over again. The deadly fear that would arise the moment someone would walk into the room. The disgust that run through my veins when they would touch me.

I met him.

I don't know how I'm supposed to do everything that he said. It still didn't feel real. I just wished that this was a bad dream and that I would just open my eyes and be back in my bed. Comfortable. Peaceful.

I wish.

But now I'm trapped. I guess I don't have any other option left anymore. I can't get out of it. 

I've been crying for five days and now I feel like I've been drained of all the emotions I had left in me. It's just all empty.
I couldn't feel anything. A part of me kept thinking that maybe I deserved it.

I slowly get up and try to go to my bed as I felt like I'd go unconscious any moment now. I felt heavy. My body was barely functioning. I think it was the drug they kept me injected with during the days so I wouldn't move or try to run. It was hard even taking one step.

I don't know what happened but the last thing I remember is I fell down.

***********

"Grace open your eyes. Please." I feel the cold splash of water on my face.

"Grace please wake up. I'm sorry." Harry's voice made me conscious.

I slowly open my eyes and see his face. He was crying.

"Thank God!" He exclaims. "I thought something happened to you." He says as he pulls me up.

I slowly look around the surrounding. It wasn't my room. It was the washroom. I was in the tub.

"H-how did I get here?" I question not remembering anything.

"I came back to give your phone. I knocked several times but you weren't answering the door. So I got the extra keycard and saw you were on the floor. Unconscious. And your body was burning with heat. I got so scared Grace." He starts tearing up. "So I got you here." He explains.

I didn't have enough energy to even sit up. I kept falling back as he held me with his one arm around me.

I was in no position to say anything. I was so weak.