47 | birthday or deathday

Anastasia Kingsley POV

It was finally time to go back to school even though my family wasn't going to go considering it was Liam's birthday.

And god was I relieved.

I was still traumatized from losing my child but I got over it cause crying won't do anything.

Adrain's been really supportive and caring since the confrontation.

"Ana! Ana! Ana! Ana! Ana! Everyone's here! Let's go celebrate." Noah came barging in my room.

It was 3pm and the aunts, uncles, cousins and friends came over. I smiled at the thought of seeing Adrian and went to my closet to find a outfit. I picked out a white corset top and some blue jeans, putting on my air jordans.

I hurried to put my hair into a ponytail and put on some lip gloss, grabbed Liam's new car keys and then got my phone and headed down the stairs

I was greeted by everyone and it was pretty annoying. They were asking my questions about my stomach even though they know I'm fine now and I just rolled my eyes, "I'm fine, guys."

They seemed to back off after a few more questions. Louis came over to me and it was like he knew I wanted to die, so he decided to speak up, "Guys, should we open presents first or cake?"

"Presents!" The majority of of he people voted.

Liam received technology, a new jacket, some rings, custom made items and more. I wanted to be the last one to give a present so I went to the back of the crowd, waiting for my turn. I rubbed the rub ring on my middle finger.

"Ana did you get him a present?" Nate whispered, looking at Louis getting the keys to a penthouse from dad.

"Yea. Who still has to give presents?" I answered.

"No one. Go." He pushed me.

"Calm the fuck down." I chuckled, taking the wrapped case out of my pocket.

"Happy birthday brother." I smiled.

"Ana, what the fuck is this?" He muttered, trying to open his present.

"Here." I handed him a sharp knife.

"Uh- it's kinda concerning you carry that everywhere." He stared.

"We are in the mafia, we are supposed to carry shit like this." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. What the fu-" he stopped talking as everyone just stared at him. I saw him running into the garage, people running out after him. He almost had tears in his eyes by just staring at the car.

"Ana. You are my most favorite person in the world." He whispers in my ear as he lifts me up and spins me. "I love you. I love you. I love you."

Next thing I knew, I was inside the fucking car and Liam was driving.

"Where should we go, I was thinking Indian." He happily stated.

I nodded, "Indian it is."

-

Liam and I ate like the whole fucking restaurant and then went to an arcade. It was 12am so he decided to go back home.

"Did I mention how much I fucking love you?" He said after getting into the car.

We were just driving until a big truck came in front and behind us, the sign of the French mafia came into sight as Liam tried to swerve but it was too late. The truck in the back had sped up and hit us, making us crash into the metal truck in front of us.

Last thing I saw was Liam's bloody body as the car flipped upside down, my breathing becoming shorter and shorter until I passed out.

Not before I saw two men pointing guns at us.

AN

AN

I'm a bitch Ik Ik.

Ur welcome by the way!