[ 46 ] a creep with a crush

A CREEP WITH A CRUSH

              "COULD you buzz us in?" Stiles said to one of the officers when he, Scott, and Aspen returned, looking for Stiles' father.

Only to find Noah Stilinski was not alone, and the three of them were in deep trouble.

"Aspen, Scott, Stiles... Perfect timing." The sheriff said irritably. "Have you met Jackson's father, Mr. David Whittemore, Esquire?"

Aspen made direct eye contact with Jackson, who was sat on the couch with a smug look all over his face.

"That means "lawyer.""

Soon enough, Jackson had gotten a restraining order on Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski, but he didn't insist with one on Aspen. When questioned by his father as to why he had left the girl out of it, he simply said she wouldn't go near him with a twenty foot pole nowadays anyway.

Meanwhile, in the abandoned railway just on the outskirts of Beacon Hills, Derek, Isaac, Boyd and Erica regroup.

"So, why do we need their help?" said the Lahey boy, irritated.

"Because it's harder to kill than I thought, and I still don't know who it is." Derek replied, impatiently.

"And they do?" Isaac asked back sarcastically.

"They might-" said Derek. "Which is why I need one of you to get on their good side."

"Mmm." Erica hums flirtatiously. "Scott or Stiles?"

"Aspen."

Derek's blunt answer earned raised brows from all of them.

"She's the weakest link."

"Tell that to my wrist." Erica sassed back.

"Tell that to my balls." Isaac muttered quieter.

"One of you get close to her, okay?" Derek ordered. "I don't care which one."

"Bitch doesn't even talk and she's stronger than us." Erica scoffed with an eye roll.

"Yeah, and she doesn't have fangs or claws either." Isaac stated. "Do you know what she is?"

Derek hesitated before saying "I knew what her brother was." then added, "Or who he was."

"And you're not gonna fill us in?" Isaac began to loose his patience with being left in the dark.

"No, I'm not." Derek spat. "Because it's irrelevant. Right now, we need to find out everything we can about the kanima."

"You know, the full moon's coming, Derek." The Lahey boy warned.

"I'm aware of that."

"Oh my." Erica said sarcastically, picking up some of the chains. "These look comfortable."

"You said you were gonna teach us to change whenever we wanted." Isaac grew impatient with Derek.

"There hasn't been time."

"But if you have to lock us up during the full moon, that means... " The Lahey boy said, "That means you're alone against the Argents."

"They haven't found us." Derek deadpanned.

"Yet." Isaac countered. "So, how about we forget about the Kanima?"

"We. Can't!" The Hale werewolf snapped. "There was something about the way Gerard looked at it... He wasn't afraid, at all. I don't know what he knows, or what he's planning. But, I'm sure about one thing- we have to find it, first."