41'

𝟒𝟏' 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧𝐞𝐝

꧁꧂

Kol walked into the compound with Wanda behind him. "I see my timing is as impeccable as usual." Kol said but he didn't sound like his usual self.

"Well, the traitor just thinks he can waltz in here like he's welcome!" Klaus said, appalled. "As gracious as your apology better be, you're still getting one hell of a slap!" Rebekah growled as she lunged for him, Kol vamp-sped out of her way and held up his hands.

"Wait! Wait. I understand the irony of what I'm about to say, but I came here because I need your help." Kol said, Wanda looked at Kol wearily, she wanted to know what happened with Finn.

Klaus just laughs dramatically, while Rebekah only becomes more enraged. "Figure out how to do this wicked little body-swap, and then we can talk about help!" Rebekah shouted.

Wanda looked at the girl and raised a brow, "Bekah?" she said, the blonde turned towards her "The one and only." she said sarcastically.

Wanda looked at Kol and shook her head.

"You don't understand, Nik! Finn he... he cursed me." Kol franticly said. Klaus raised his brows in amusement as Rebekah rolled her eyes.

"And, what pray tell, did he curse you to?" Klaus asked with a smile. "That my first born child and their mother would suffer." Kol told them, Wanda looked back at Kol with wide eyes.

Klaus rolled his eyes in amusement, "You don't believe me." Kol said laughing bitterly. "Well, you're hardly the champion of truth-telling." Klaus told him.

"Of course, why would a brother expect his siblings to leap to his aid?" Kol said to his older brother. Klaus scoffed "Oh, spare me the pity party, Kol! Your recent actions merit a certain allowance for disbelief."

Kol becomes frustrated "Look, I know what I've done!" He turns to face Rebekah "But, I won't apologize for trying to pull one over on you, Beks. You deserved it! My future child, doesn't deserve any pain..." Kol turned to look at Wanda "Neither their mother."

Klaus yanks at Kol's arm and spins him so they're face-to-face, "What kind of con are you playing?" Klaus asked not amused, Kol jerked out of his grip. "The kind I hate the most- the truth." he sadly said.

Wanda and Rebekah looked at Kol worriedly, "He's not lying. Even as a boy, Kol never lied once called out on the act. He may play dirty pool, but he's not lying. Especially when it comes to Wanda." Rebekah told the hybrid.

"Nik, I was helping Marcel for Davina. Finn has got him, he's trying to get a secret out of him. One about Hope." the younger brother told the hybrid.

Wanda and Rebekah share a worried and anxious looks, Klaus looks scared. "Marcel won't let anything out." Klaus said but he sounded uncertain.

"I would hope that to be true, because Finn has the means to get it out of him." Kol told him.