Chapter 49

Trigger warning ⚠️  abusive language, vomiting.

Jungkook was sitting on the same floor where his mom left him some hours ago. He was staring straight towards a wall, picturing everything his mom told him. But no matter how hard he twists the truth his heart was unable to accept it without feeling betrayed.

The Person who once tried to assault him was the president of some kind of gang now, that person planted cameras all over their home, threatening his husband since the beginning of their marriage.

But he has no clue about it. Taehyung hides everything from him. 

The guards who were roaming around the parking lot were not some simple security guards, they are the guards of Police protection. The same goes with the several police patrolling cars that Jungkook once saw outside his window.

Jungkook felt like a fool telling his husband about Mr Kang when his husband knew about him way before that. He had thought it's good to share problems with his husband, he should know about his life but perhaps he has shown too much vulnerability to his husband.

Up to the point where his husband decided to hide things from him. Maybe Jungkook should have controlled his feelings, should have controlled his weak heart before opening up to his husband.

Taehyung must have thought he is weak to handle all these things so he kept hidden from him to keep him away from danger. But life is not about happy moments always.

So it's all his fault, only if he had controlled his panic attacks and acted like a tough person in front of his husband maybe then his husband would have told him and not kept him in a fake bubble of happiness.

He didn't know the only reason he can't go outside was not his social anxiety alone but the fear of being taken by an assassin also involved in it. 

His belly piercing that he believed was a beautiful gift from his husband, contains a tracker in it. 

Every time Taehyung said about a meeting with Namjoon holds a totally different meaning now, lies, lies and just lies.

Taehyung made a false promise to him.

Jungkook shook his head and wiped his eyes. He looks down over his jacket and his eyes welled up all over again, it's his husband's jacket. Taehyung told him to wear it outside because the weather was very chilly today.

Jungkook brought his knees to his chest and hugged them tightly, he cried very hard like something precious has taken away from him. His trust.

The faint cologne of his husband from the jacket brought him back to the real world of harshness, he needed to find his husband first, all things can wait until then. He needs to make sure his safety or heaven knows Jungkook couldn't live any longer. 

But Jungkook cried when he didn't know where he should go to find his husband. All of his family betrayed him and kept secrets from him except their grandparents. The old couple was left oblivious like him.

His heart sank when he recalled his mom's words, they didn't find Taehyung in his car but a pool of blood.

And Jungkook's mind could only think the worst case in his head. He immediately sat on his knees and clasped his hand together," G-god please, return him to me safely." His tears were rolling over his cheeks uncontrollably.

He brushed his sleeves over his cheeks and nose and stood up to run outside his apartment. He went to the elevator and clicked the second floor button. He was hiccuping very badly but calmed his breath and slapped his quivering lips to stop them from trembling.