My Stupid Heart (BoyxBoy)

So I've decided to write a new story. As usual it's epic boy on boy action, so don't like please don't read! I hope you like it and if you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them! I also love getting votes...they help me update more often! ^,^ enjoy~

That's Tyler -> 

Introduction

"I'm sorry to tell you Tyler but I'm going to have to dismiss you." The words hit me like a bomb. What?!

My eye widen. "But Mr. Nolan I've been working here five years! Since I was sixteen!"

My boss-- former boss sighs. "I'm just afraid the others here might be a little uncomfortable with someone like you working here."

It hits me like a bus. Somehow someway Mr. Nolan found out I swung for the other team. But how? I mean I'm certainly not in the closet but I don't go around flaunting my gayness!

"Mr. Nolan I don't see how my sexual orientation would bother anyone here. I've been working with them for a long time Sir. I'm the same man as yesterday." I know no matter how hard I try my job is gone. Mr. Nolan was obviously homophobic and very headstrong. He'll never accept who I am, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to try. That's the least I can do.

"I wasn't aware of who you were yesterday." I watch him check his watch and sigh. "Please Tyler, I have much to do."

That's it! I lost! But this is only the first of what I'm going to loose. Now that I have no money coming in that means I won't be able to pay for my share of the apartment. Justin, my roommate, is going to be mad.

My apartment wasn't anything spectacular. It was a two bedroom one bathroom. Other than that it had a kitchen and TV room. And for some reason Justin likes to keep our place a wreak.

"He fired you for liking the dick?" Justin is. sprawled out on the couch.

I groan. "Can you please not say it like that?" I've always been a little shy about stuff like that.

"Nah," he smirks, "So what are you going to do? I mean I can't just pay for you."

"I don't know." I sigh and sit on the small amount of couch Justin wasn't taking up.

"I could start stealing the Jefferson's newspapers again." Justin suggest, propping his legs onto my lap.

"Justin," I give him my "You idiot" look.

"Hey! If anything I'd be helping! They're so old! It's hard for them to bend over like that!" He chuckles softly. "Remember when Mrs. Jeff thought you were my girlfriend!"

"Please don't remind me," my cheeks heat up. "My hair is never getting that long again."

"But you looked so cute!" Justin laughs.

"Justin! Mrs. Jeff thought we were getting married!" I smack his leg.

"Best blender we've ever had!"

Yeah that's right. Mrs. Jeff sent us a blender as a wedding gift. She still asks when the wedding is. Justin had to go and promise her an invitation to our wedding!

"Justin that isn't the point! I need a job!"

"Fine, fine!" He strokes his stubbly chin. "Look I'll see what I can do."

"And that's why you're my best friend." I grin.

"Now go make me a sammich, bitch!"

Knowing I'd never win this argument I push Justin's legs off and stand. "What do you want on it?"

Three days after I had gotten fired Justin had yet to find me a new job. Of course I've been searching like crazy for one. I hate staying home all day!

"Hm, I guess I could work at Walmart.." I say to myself, glancing over the ad. "Nah, I don't want to be a bag boy." Plus being around a bunch of people makes me nervous. "Maybe I could work at, Startbucks- I'd probably break something." After looking at ads for an hour I give up and decided to tidy up a bit. The only job experience I have is being a waiter and cleaning up the house. What type of could I get?!

"I FOUND IT! THE PERFECT JOB FOR YOU!" I nearly jump at Justin's booming voice.

"Where is the volume switch on you?" I exclaim, clutching my heart.

"Up my ass and around the corner," he smiles charmingly. "Now look!" A piece of torn paper is thrown at my face.

I read off the numbers and crinkle my brow. "Whose number is this?"

"Your new boss'! He's some guy who inherited a bunch of money for his dead uncle or something. Anyways he's looking for a personal assistant thing and I figured it'd be the perfect job for you!" By the look on his face I could tell he was proud of himself.

"How did you find him?" I ask knowing Justin's sources are usually quite shady.

"My buddy Lou!"

I narrow my eyes. "The drug dealer?"

"No!" A while back Justin promised he'd stay off drugs for good. "I haven't talked to him in months! I'm talking about Lou, the car guy!"

"Oh," I flush remembering the heavily tattooed guy rather well.

"Yeah, he was working on the guy's car and said if he knew anyone to give him a call!" Justin ruffles my dark brown hair. "That guy is going to make you his bitch!"

Of course he'd say something like that. I might as well be everyone's bitch! It's not like I'd be able to stop them. No matter how hard I try I can't gain any weight or muscle. Trust me I've done everything.

"Justin don't say that! The guy is probably married! He probably has kids!" I shoot him a glare. God he's nasty!

"Nah, he's 22!"

"22?!" My eyes widen. "Why does a 22 year old need a personal assistant?"

"Dude, he's like a millionaire. If I had that type of money I'd pay chicks to feed me!" Before Justin can go off in his little La La Land I slap him.

"Does he even work?!" 

Justin shrugs. "Just call him Ty."

"Fine." I grumble. I hate talking to people on the phone. It's just so, awkward.

"Yes I was calling about the personal assistant opening." I mumble prying my voice wasn't as high pitched as it sounded.

"Ah, yes." The voice sounded foreign. It was a woman. "Mr. Moor was looking for someone. He's a very busy man."

How busy can he be? "Well I'd love to-"

"What's that sir?" The woman's voice was more distant than before. "Oh hold on just a second!" She tells me.

"Okay?" I can faintly hear a conversation going on between the woman and a man.

"Hello?" It's the man. His deep voice sends a shiver down my spine.

"Hi!" I squeak. Really? Way to make yourself seem cool Ty!

"This is Dominic Moor. You're hired," he tells me before hanging up.

"How'd it go?" Justin asks. "Get an interview?"

I shake my head no. "I think, I think I got a job!"