Prologue

Do read their character description to understand the story better.

Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook, 24 year old.
bisexual, well built body, tatted arm.

He's a CEO of Jeon company.
ambitious, arrogant, most wanted bachelor in south Korea.
he has everything , money, luxury, loving and supporting parents and brother, have a great friends circle who would die for him--just say he's blessed with all.

He is a CEO yet sometimes his bound to do things whatever his father has told him to do, he hate being controlled. and that's not the only thing he hate,he hates a super model,an actor Kim taehyung for certain reason.
obsessed with gym and his work.
Loves his Elder brother, Kim Seok Jin and his brother in law Kim Namjoon, his best friends are park jimin, Jung hoseok, min yoongi, yugeom

Kim taehyung :

Kim taehyung :

Kim Taehyung
23 year old, he's gay with pride.
a super model, and actor. his visual aren't joke which makes him superior among everyone out there,has millions of fans which he calls them as army.
he's too kind to be true,he's friendly yet prefers to be alone most of the time. his manager Sejin is all he has got to calls it as family.
The most endearing thing about him is his honesty,he doesn't make smouldering, handsome faces for the camera and keep his awkward pouts and grimaced for off the set.

For taehyung respect matters alot more than anything, yet in his field people tend to insults and get insulted alot. Whatever he's today it all because of his hardwok and struggle, but some people really doesn't know how to appreciate others success and hardwork, and one of many people Jeon Jeonguk is counted too.
He speaks only if needed, he has everything yet there's nothing that would filled the void space in life of being called as his family and love.
suffers with insomnia, has a painful past yet he conceals it all in his winsome smile, he's a closed book for everyone right there, a tenacious person.