30. Dance

"Um

"Um... you mean with you?" Asked Jimin stunned.

"Come," Jungkook took his hands pulling him through the room in between some making out couples.

Jimin's stomach not there anymore when Jungkook placed his arms around his neck pulling him closer tangling his fingers into his hair while moving to the rhythm.

Jimin so insecure, so unsure what to do, because Jungkook was also gay, has asked him to dance, was touching him gently yet meaningfully and he had another man he was seeing for sex and so much more. Wasn't it cheating? He wouldn't like Mr. Jeon to go out and do things like that, even though he had no idea what Mr. Jeon was doing, if he indeed was the only one.

Don't think about him, you're just his bed toy and this here can become real, Jimin told himself off relaxing a bit placing him trembling hands on Jungkook's shoulders looking up at him.

Jungkook smiled so preciously caressing down his back gently, their hands lost in those smooth delicate touches when Jimin tangled his hands into Jungkook's curls freaking out as the long they were they felt exactly like Mr. Jeon's.

Forget him, please forget him, be here in this pretty moment.

The music changed, the DJ was playing a ballade to get laid to, the lights going down in the room, Jimin's heartbeat so rapid he was afraid his heart will jump out of his chest. Jungkook's palms squeezing his hips a bit playfully, his forehead pressing to his, a hot lovely breath hitting his face when his eyelids fell but Jungkook was still gasping on his face inches from his lips almost driving him insane from his body heat, those palms squeezing on the hem of his sweater lifting it so burning fingertips brushed over his spine.

Jungkook let out a soft moan at that contact, his face slipping down, his cheek nuzzling to Jimin's cheek caressing against it, his nose tip brushed the side of Jimin's neck so gently like butterfly wings, Jungkook suddenly pulled him to his body burying his face into his shoulder trembling in his hands.

"Jungkook? What's happening?" Asked Jimin playing with the boy's hair strings feeling so turned on he could squeal and beg for Jungkook to freaking kiss him, undress him, drag him to the bathroom and take against the sink as hard as Mr. Jeon did last night. At last kiss him, damn, but Jungkook pulled back looking at him with some sadness burning in his beautiful eyes.

"I'll go now," he muttered caressing over Jimin's face with his thumbs. "Have a lovely night Jimin, see you at school on Monday," Jungkook suddenly leaned in to place a wet peck to his cheek then pulled from him walking off turning around many times until he disappeared behind the door leaving Jimin there completely unfulfilled, messed up, torn and stunned.

What are you doing? Are you freaking crazy? That is not the plan! Jungkook was yelling at himself while touching himself in the car.

He has stopped in a dark street a few hundred meters away from the girl's house, he had no idea what her name was but she was annoying. Damn! Was he insane to leave Jimin in one house with Junoh and all of them in the middle of the night, because what, he couldn't contain his own longing, his body has been so damn hard by touching Jimin he had no more strength to restrain himself and he needed to give that thing time to make it actually work, without the sex, so he couldn't kiss Jimin, not yet, if he did he wouldn't have stopped, would have dragged him to some bedroom or bathroom, pinned him up to the bed and taken as roughly as yesterday and Jimin wasn't his boyfriend yet, so he couldn't even connect their lips and make out.

Damn! Jungkook gasped for air struggling with his belt to have a better access to his body, how has he ended up masturbating in the car, pathetic, his moans quick when he was using his hand way too rapidly to make it actually pleasant.

The sound of his phone lifting all hair on his body so he stopped searching his pocket for both to see a new text.

'Mr. Jeon I'm sorry for bothering, but I need to have sex so badly. Please take me or I will go insane. I don't know what's happening to my body, I want to yell, to cry, to pull off my own skin, please release me from this pain. Jimin.'

Damn! Jungkook hit the steering wheel reading the text. Was he insane to turn Jimin on so much then leave him in this state, leave himself in a similar one. He took a long breath in dialing the boy's number.

"Hi Jimin."

"Mr. Jeon."

"Where are you?"

"I will text you the address, how long do you think you will need?"

"Damn!" Jungkook cursed.

"What?" Asked Jimin his voice very high.

"Text that damn address, I can't wait to grant all you wishes."

He heard Jimin giggling through the phone cutely.

"I can tell you the address."

"So do it," Jungkook leaned his head against the seat breaking out into laughter, what Jimin was only doing to him. This boy will ruin him completely, but he couldn't complain a second.

Jimin recited the address when Jungkook giggled taking his time for the answer.

"You're lucky it's not so far from the place where I am now. I had been visiting one of my favorite artists he is designing furniture then painting it the traditional way, I wanted to redecorate a room. Yes, so... Let's meet here," he sent Jimin the address of his current localization. "Let's say in twenty minutes."

"Ok, ok, what about the blindfold, I don't have any."

Jungkook cursed.

"Don't worry I will come up with something," he said. "See you soon, until then I will miss you."

"Will miss you more," Jimin almost purred into the phone clouding his head with lust.

He ended the call putting his underwear and pants on properly despite his hard one, tapping the steering wheel thinking hard.

Thank you so much for your feedback. I hope you liked the chapter. What do you think about Jikook's dance and Jimin's request for Mr. Jeon? How will their night continue?

Much <3