Chaos and Concerts

Amy's POV
I smiled as Rocky walked over to Ross while playing hid guitar. I was close with all the Lynchs, well, you already know that seeing I had Ross' son. It's weird. He doesn't call me to check if Romeo's alright or if he wants to take Romeo out while I go on a date or something. Not that I am dating anyone, but Jake has moved in with me. Romeo adores him. They all plays games together and Romeo loves swimming with Jake. We've starting to teach Romoe how to sign, although he can speak pretty good English, I still want him to learn sign language. I'm even learning. The whole crowd went silent. Ross, Riker, Rydel, Rocky and Ellington and brought bar stool into the stage.

"This next song is called One Last Dance." Rydel announced into her microphone. I smiled and watched Ross closely. He knew I wasn't here. To be honest, I really wanted to hug him.
Once the song had finished, Ross wiper tears from his eyes.
"I can't do this anymore." I saw Ross mouth those words. 
"We're here for you Ross." One girl yelled out.
"Me too!" Another yelled. All of a sudden I felt someone nudge me.
"Look, she's here." I felt a million eyes in me and all of a sudden, people started to harass me. Yelling rude things at me.
I felt an arm pull me out of the crowd.

"You okay?" Ryland asked and I nodded.
"Yeah. Maybe inviting me here was a bad idea." I told Ryland.
"Are you serious? You're like my younger sister, who dated my older brother." Ryland sais confused.
"Who you tried to have sex with." I added and he chuckled.
"Look. I'm sorry." He said and I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.
"Its okay." I said snuggling into his warm sweaty chest as he hugged me back. Hugging Ryland isn't the same as hugging Ross. Ryland sat me down and Stormie passed me a glass of water.
"Here you go dear." She said and I thanked her.

"Hey. Can I get some water to please?" Laura asked as she came over. I didn't even know she was here. Ha! I knew Ross couldn't keep his filthy hands off her.
"There are bottles in the fridge." Stormie said as Mark walked over. I stood up and walked to over to the stage. I was about three metres away from the start of the stage. I watched Ross intensely. Romeo really does have a good father. Rydel, Ellington, Riker and Rocky walked off stage so they could have a shirt five minute break while Ross did some songs from Austin and Ally. I rolled my eyed and Rydel laughed.
"I swear to god, Laura better not go up there." Rocky muttered in my ear.
"What'd you say?" Laura asked furious.
"Nothing." Rocky said. Well, this is my chance to get some come back.
"Ross would love it if you went on stage." I said and looked her right in the eyes. She is very two-faced around me.

"Guys. Lets have a one on one talk." Ross said into his microphone as he sat on his chair, hanging onto his guitar.  "I've got a confession. There's this girl, and she makes me smile, everyday. I can't keep away from this girl. Its like, every day, or whenever I see her, I feel like I'm living in a movie scene. Yeah I know, that's so cliche. She used to love it when we had strolls along the beach, we would get strange in the stars together." Ross paused and looked over to the group of us. Riker was laughing and Rydel whispered an aww in my ear.

"He totally wants you back." Rocky said winking.
"Why did you break up with him?" Ryland asked me. I sighed and looked up and ran out of the venue. Someone was running after me.

"Ross. Go away." I said without turning around.
"Amy. Just stop running." Rocky shouted at me. I covered my ears and squated down on the ground. I hated hearing people scream at me.  "Look, Ryland was just joking." Rocky said and placed a hand on my shoulder and I slowly got up again and I responsed with a nod. "Look, we have three more songs, and then we were going to go out for drinks. Would you like to join us?" Rocky asked. I haven't been out since my Dads funeral. Well, I didn't technally go out. I just went outside to get some fresh air.

Ross' POV

After my little speech I performed a bunch of Austin and Ally songs. During 'Not a Love Song' Laura came and joined me on stage. Okay, that wasn't planned. I saw Rocky drag Amy back into the venue. I smiled at her and I didn't get a response back. She has high heels and a taste for fashion, I wear converse and I'm a fatal attraction. See. Perfect. She is out of this world.  I never cared about my stupid hair, but she's electrified, she blows my mind. In every single way.

We arrived at the closest bar so Riker could drink. Laura walked off to go to the bathroom and the rest of us sat down in a booth chatting about the show.

"I'm going to get some drinks." Rocky said and Amy followed him. I got up and walked over with Riker to get some food. I turned around and saw Rocky had his arm around Amy's waist and he was whispering things in her ear. I grunted and walked over. Before I knew it they were kissing

"Rocky! What the fuck?" I said pulling Rocky off Amy.

"Ross. Do you mind?" Rocky asked piinted to the girl he was kssing.

I blushed embarrassed. "H-hey Alexa. Im so sorry." I said. "I thought you were Amy." I said.

"It's all good." Alexa laughed and kissed Rocky on the cheek and took the tray of drinks away.

"You're really hung up on her, aren't you?" Rocky asked and I nodded.

"I miss her." I softly whispered.

__________________________________________________________________________
If you can guess all the R5 lyrics or songs titles. Comment them down below. If you get them all, I'll add you into this story :)

Sorry for the crappy chapter