Chapter Twenty Four

Tucker stood outside the hotel room, debating whether to go in or not. When Callum gave him the key, Tuck had been angry and in no mind to show up. But as the night kept going, and he saw glimpses of Callum talking to and laughing with other people, his resolve became weaker.

So now, there he was, pacing outside the door. He told Joe he had plans after the party and would find his own way home, so now he was stuck between going in or calling a cab.

His conversation with Paige entered his mind, and how she said she had never seen anyone effect Tucker the way Callum has. Even though Tucker would never admit it, deep down he knew it was true. He knew he was itching to be with the man, and had been barely scraping by the last couple of months without any contact with him.

Tucker didn't have to make the decision after all. The door to the room opened, revealing a half naked Callum with just a towel wrapped around his waist. Whatever doubt Tucker had went away when he saw the water droplets drip down Callum's clean chest, his hair was still wet too, as he raised an eyebrow at Tucker.

Without saying a word, Callum turned around and went back in the room, leaving the door wide open. Tucker took a deep breath before walking inside and locking the door behind him. He was all in now.

Well, not all in just yet.

"I could hear your overthinking from inside the room." Callum said, as he poured a drink for himself and the lawyer.

"Could you, now?" Tucker retorted.

"Uh huh," Callum hummed, handing Tucker the glass.

"What are we toasting to?" Tucker asked.

"To you coming to me like I said you would," Callum smirked, raising his glass, "Cheers."

"You just.. you just have to say something narcissistic and ruin it, huh?" Tucker rolled his eyes.

"You'll be lying if you said you don't like it." Callum said.

"I don't," Tucker deadpanned, "It makes you sound like an asshole."

"Aren't you into.. assholes, though?" Callum took a sip, and Tucker's cheeks heated up.

"This was a mistake." Tucker said, keeping his drink down on the table.

"For fuck's sake," Callum kept his glass down as well, and walked towards Tucker, stopping only when he was right in front of him, "Who are you trying to convince here? You want to fuck me as much as I want to fuck you. Stop lying to yourself."

"I.. I don't.. I.." Tucker stuttered.

"Oh, you indecisive, self righteous bastard," Callum said, keeping his hand on Tucker's chest as he gently pushed him back till he was pressed against the wall, "If you think having feelings for me will somehow be against your moral code, then okay, fuck feelings."

"What are you trying to say?" Tucker questioned. Callum passed a sly smile, leaning forward as he rested his other hand on Tucker's waist now.

"I'm trying to say that," Callum whispered in Tucker's ear, holding his hand to place it on his own chest, "Fuck me like you feel nothing for me. Like I'm someone you despise, fuck me like there's nothing but hate in your heart for me."

Tucker felt like his heart would beat right out of his chest as he felt Callum's soft breath on his neck. The hand that Callum had taken and placed on his naked chest was still, frozen as he tried to process what was about to happen. He knew there was no going back now, he couldn't go back even if he wanted to.

And he didn't want to.

Tucker finally moved his hand, trailing down Callum's chest and feeling his smooth skin under his rough hands. He moved it from his waist to his lower back, just above his hips. Callum inched even closer, pressing his hard on that was only covered by the towel against Tucker's very aroused groin.