59

you were about ten minutes into the movie and wouldnt dare to move your eyes elsewhere, concentrated on what was happening on the television. to say that the movie was interesting was an understatement.

the others enjoyed the movie as well, you saw nobara hugging her knees while looking at the television with lots of focus.

maki was eating the snacks that panda brought earlier but had stopped in her tracks, her hand with the potato chip hovering close to her mouth. but she wouldnt budge, she was too occupied.

inumaki who sat at the end of the couch had his collar zipped down and you saw his mouth had slightly parted as he was still watching.

your other comrade, yuuji, had lowered himself in his sitting position, elbows on his knees and not saying a single word, since he had some experience with ouija bords and stuff, he was extremely interested in the film in front of him.

megumi had a neutral expression on his face, which was different from his usual half lidded eye expression. he didnt look bored this time.

panda was just like inumaki, his mouth slightly parted and not moving a single inch.

the movie was getting intense now, a jump scare would surely happen, you just didnt know when and that was the scariest part. the fact that it was dark in the makis room didnt make it better either.

suddenly you felt two hands grab your shoulders from behind you as you were slightly leaning forward. you heard an awfully familiar voice startle you, "boo!" he said with amusement in his tone.

you fortunately managed to hold in your yelp as it seriously scared you but tensed your shoulder and widened your eyes in an instant nonetheless.

looking to your side, you saw inumaki sitting there with the biggest smile on his uncovered face. he felt accomplished and tried to hold in his laugh.

a great idea came in your mind and you leaned forward to him, your face coming closer to his and you spoke up silently im his ear, "you will get that back." you whispered to him as warning and you saw him slightly tense up, not for long though.

"we'll see." he then spoke up while looking at you from the corner of his eye. you didnt know what to respond and just retracted slowly to your previous sitting position as a small blush made its way to your cheeks.

now sitting properly again, you noticed the jump scare still didnt happen, the main character was still trapped in the room with weird sounds coming from each side of her.

she then finally turned around and saw a ghost standing way to close to her liking, noses almost touching. there it was, the jumpscare.

it caught everyone off guard, you heard several people from your side scream, you almost did too despite being distracted not even a minute ago, it still was a fairly good jumpscare.

being shocked, you leaned back on the couch and leaned towards inumaki in reflex. since he was already sitting close to you, he felt something shift besides him and looked.

you had brought your knees up, holding them in front of your chest just like nobara did while your head was almost touching inumakis shoulders.

he giggled at your state and swayed one of his arms behind you to wrap around your shoulder. you felt the sudden warmth of him and looked up, just to catch him looking back at the movie.

you smiled at his action and adjusted yourself in your position, shifting closer to him and lay your head down on his chest.

it felt warm and comforting, you could faintly make out his heartbeat as your ear was pressed against his upper body. he then lowered his arm around you towards you waist.

wrapping around it, he tilted you up and turned you around so you were now sitting on his lap. it reminded you of that time in the hospital.

now you were at the end of the couch, your lower back pressed against the armrest as you were sitting on his thighs. you looked at him confused at the sudden motion, he noticed your gaze and spoke up.

"i would help." he simply said and referred to the moment you two were in the common room. you had slightly confessed to being scared for horror movies and he told you he would help you, and he did.

you softened at his words and just simply laid your head down on his chest again, his arm wrapping around you once more and his other hand making its way to your waist.

you wrapped both your arms around his waist too, he then tightened his arms tighter around you which resulted in you being much closer to him, the side of your chest pressing against his chest, both continuing watching the movie.

luckily to you, everyone was too occupied to notice you guys cuddling. you looked to the other students and saw nobara grabbing makis arm due to the jumpscare that had just happened. 'they really became close, im glad.' you thought to yourself and smiled at them.

laying your head back at the comforting place on inumakis chest, you yourself get sleepy and closed your eyes for a second.