Episode 6, Future Projects Of Progress.

5 minutes later.

Every staff members of the Shatterdome was in the main control center of the Shatterdome. Shigaraki was in the middle of the control center. About to explain his three new projects to everyone. While Ivan was watching from the distance. W was looking at Rey from the distance.

W: *winks at Rey*

Rey: ....... *annoy*

Talulah was looking at Noah from the corner of her eyes.

Talulah(mind): ........ Noah.

Zero Two noticed Talulah looking at Noah.

Zero Two(mind): Why is she looking at my Darling?.......

Zero Two hug Noah arm.

Noah: Hm? Something wrong?

Zero Two: Nothing is wrong. Just want it to be closer to you. That's all.

Noah: Hehe.

A small lightning spark appear around Talulah eye.

Talulah(mind): ...... *small growl*

Shigaraki: Okay. Let us begin.

A hologram of a new Jaeger type appear in the middle of the main control center.

Shigaraki: My drones are the next step in Jaeger evolution. The system we design, processes commands through a quantum datacore. This means, that a single Jaeger pilot can operate a drone remotely from anywhere in the world. As soon as the council approach deployment, base on secretary General final reports. The days of struggling to find and train drift compatible pilots. Well be a thing of the past.

Rey: And you think a bunch of desk junkies are better than us?

He said with a serious face.

Shigaraki: We are not here to shut you down. Cooperation between our programs has never been more vital. Are there any question?

Every staff member disagree with him. None of them liking Shigaraki ideas.

Jaeger Pilot: We are pilots! Not a bunch of office workers!

Jaeger Pilot2: Your trying to leave us jobless!

Robert: Do we remain you that your drones can't fight at the same level as our Jaegers! Or us!

Layli: What about some of us who can single pilot Jaegers?! And our Strongest Jaeger?! None of your drones can compete against Obsidian Fury!

Rey, Noah, Zero Two, Dilo, Ichigo and the Cadets stay quiet. Not knowing what to say.

Jayton: ENOUGH!!!

Jayton yelling out loud made every stay quiet.

Jayton: I understand none of you liking this. Trust me, neither do I like it. But....