Possession

Our angel, Azazel saw the great fly casually chilling on the couch on her own. Everyone else happened to went out for shopping with the Helltaker, since Beel and Azazel did not agreed to it, that is why they are alone in the house.

"Hello, Madam Great Fly!" Azazel called Beel.

"Please, just call me Beel. What is it?" Beelzebub replied politely. She isn't the nicest when it comes to random nicknames about her, but she lets Azazel off since she barely knows her.

"Oh, I was just asking, what was your life like in the abyss? Before you came here?" Azazel questioned, pulling out her note.

"Hell." Beel replied straight from the bat, without any hesitation.

"But you are a demon, right?" Azazel asked confusingly, since hell is technically the demons' original habitat.

"Yeah, but the abyss is next level of hell." 

Azazel was speechless, she didn't know if this is a pun or a factual thing. Beelzebub continued.

"If you're there for too long, it'll drive you insane. I was there without any time measurements available. Plus you're alone with nothing with you. It's a hell of a great punishment."

Azazel was shocked, again she was speechless. This time she was actually frozen based on the stuff Beel told her. Her face was froze right in front of Beel, and since Beel feels that she has nothing else to ask, she excused herself and leaves to her room.

Suddenly, Azazel moved, and again she tries to ask her another question.

"Excuse me! I have another question!" She said.

"Tsk." Beelzebub reacted, annoyed. "What do you want?"

"Oh um, I have discovered that you and Miss Lucifer were a little um, closer than before..."

Beel felt weird, especially since this question is coming from someone she barely knows about. 

"Was there any problem with us?" Beel asked sternly, staring strictly into Azazel's blue eyes, and she isn't not breaking eye contact.

"Oh um, I just find it a bit um, different, since you two were kinda arch rivals before?"

"I'M NOT A VILLAIN!" Beel yelled in her face. "You weren't even there, don't you dare judge us!"

Azazel was stunned, soon she started to shiver. For a moment, she thought Beel would pull out some form of torture against her. The yelling was so loud that Azazel almost felt like crying. Beel just froze there, and felt that she traumatized her.

"Beel." A voice appeared. When Beel turned around, she saw Lucifer right behind her. "That was a little rude, isn't it?" 

Beel just looked at Lucifer, and sighed. She just turned away and slam her door behind her.

"Are you okay, Azazel?" Luci asked Azazel with concern.

"Oh I'm fine... maybe she's having a bad day?" Azazel replied, still shivering.

"I'll talk to her." Lucifer said to her. "You should do something else."

"Alright, I'll not bother both of you..."

Azazel went to the living room, opened her laptop and did her research. Meanwhile, Lucifer knocked on Beel's door before coming in.

"Stop asking me." Beel replied immediately as soon as Lucifer opens the door.

"You're being a bit moody aren't you?" Lucifer asked her, concerned.

Upon knowing that it's Lucifer, and not Azazel, Beel knew she fucked up.