Try Not To Get Caught - Extra Chapter

A/N: this will have smut, enjoy

Word Count:

~Narrator's POV~

Dream was currently looking trough the entrance of the Nether Fortress, trying to see if the coast was clear. Once he was sure nobody was around, he quietly, but quickly made his way through the hall and towards his boyfriends room. It didn't take him long to find with door led to Sap's room since there was a fire logo right on the door, and of course Sapnap has a fire logo on his white shirt. Dream quietly knocked, not wanting anyone else inside the fortress to hear him. He waiting for about a minute before Sapnap opened the door, to his surprise Sap was only wearing Dream's hoodie, which he stole, and underwear.

"I.. woah" Dream breathed out.

"Come on, we don't want anyone to see you here" Sapnap said, moving to the side to let the older move into the room. Now you may be wondering why Dream had to sneak into the fortress without being seen by Sap's family, well long story short, Noah is okay with Sapnap letting his friends inside the fortress, but not Dream, he didn't want anything going on in Sap's room while he was gone.

Dream looked around Sap's room, the walls obviously being red because of the nether brick. Other than that, he saw a bookcase where there were tons of books, most of them being about the Over World. He saw a desk and chair at the corner of the room, a small bed for Max. Sap's bed being in the middle of the room, black bed sheets and dark grey pillows, and his closet being against the wall.

"What do you wanna do?" Sapnap asked, walking to his bed and sitting at the edge of it.

"Well.. I have one idea.." Dream said, sitting next to Sapnap, his hand going down the younger's back. Sapnap turned his head to Dream, looking into his eyes and smiling.

"We're gonna have to be quiet, my parents and siblings are somewhere around the fortress" Sapnap said, lightly pushing Dream on his back and climbing onto his lap. The two smiled and shared a long, passionate kiss, moving more towards the center of the bed, Sap now laying on his back while Dream hovered over him.

"I missed seeing under me like this" Dream said, Sapnap playfully rolling his eyes. Dream leaned down and kissed Sap, slowly taking his and his own hoodies and shirts off. Breaking the kiss, the two took off the rest of their clothes, going back to kissing. Dream moved his hand up and down Sapnap's waist and thighs, getting a shaky breath from Sap. Dream broke the kiss and lifted two fingers up to Sap's mouth, Sapnap got to work while the other began to suck on his neck and gently biting down on the soft skin, getting a muffled moan from Sap.

Once Dream felt his fingers were wet enough, he pulled them out of Sapnap's mouth, putting them near Sap's entrance, slowly and gently pushing both of them in. Sapnap put his arm over his mouth, quieting his loud moan. Dream started to slowly thrust his fingers in and out, his pace getting quicker by the minute, making Sapnap arch his back and moan into his arm. When the older felt Sapnap was stretched out enough, he pulled his fingers out hearing a whine from Sapnap.

"You ready?" Dream asked, hearing a simple 'mhm' from Sapnap. 

Dream slowly started to push his member into Sap's entrance, causing Sap to throw his head back and moan, wrapping both his arms around the other's neck. Once Dream was fully in, he let Sapnap adjust, getting a nod from him signaling to start moving. He slowly began to thrust in and out of Sap, hearing quiet moans, gasps and whimpers from him. 

Dream began to speed up, Sapnap moaning loudly as he arched his back and dug his nails into Dream's shoulders. The younger wrapped his legs around the older's waist, moaning his name loudly.

"D- Dream~!" 

The other grunted, it's been months since they've done anything like this, oh how he missed seeing Sapnap unravel beneath him. Of course Sap told him to go faster, and Dream obliged, speeding up his pace making Sapnap moan loudly, probably loud enough for everyone in the fortress to hear. 

"F- faster, please~"

"But what if I-"

"I- it's ah~ fine, just g- go faster!" 

Dream took a deep breath, going even faster than before making Sapnap shut his eyes closed, tears forming in his eyes and threatening to fall, letting out a shaky gasp. Dream leaned forward kissing Sap right under his jaw, feeling Sapnap start to tremble. Sap buried his face into Dream's shoulder, putting his hand over his mouth to keep him from moaning even louder.

All of a sudden, the two heard footsteps coming from the hallway, Dream automatically stopped everything that he was doing, Sapnap peeking over his should to his door. The footsteps stopped, soon hearing two knocks, two seconds later they heard three knocks. Sapnap gave a sigh of relief, it was just his mom. Dream and him went under the sheets before Sap let his mom in.

"You can come in!" Sapnap said.

Abigail slowly opened the door, hand over her eyes, her other hand touching the wall to make she sure didn't run into something.

"Mom.. you can uncover your eyes" Sap said, she took her hand off her eyes, letting out a sigh of relief that they were at least under the sheets.

"Be glad your father is off dealing with the pig men"

"Fighting again for gold?"

"Yep, now... I'll leave you two alone" she said, leaving her son's room. Sapnap and Dream looked at each other, laughing at the fact that they got scared it was Sap's father at the door. The two got dressed, cuddling on Sap's bed, Max somehow pushing Sap's door open and closing it, jumping onto the bed and cuddling with them both.

"I love you" Dream said, kissing Sap's head.

"Love you too"