part 36

Namjoon looked at their rival's mansion from far. The mansion had spread in the forest like a castle. A broad road had been made in the middle of the forest as a path to the mansion.

Seokjin, Yoongi,Hoseok,Jimin,Taehyung and Jungkook stood beside him in a line staring at the mansion. They all wore their masks and caps. Behind them,their army was lined up. First few rows were men in bikes. Then black shin 50 sport cars filled with their men.

7 boys stared at the mansion with so much rage and fire. Their sister was inside that damn mansion. Whoever dare to touch a hair of their property, they will face Bangtan's wrath. Insane beasts who knew nothing but blood.

Namjoon or should I say RM,the leader raised his right hand up and signalled everyone to start.All of them rode towards the mansion with one intention. To destroy everything.

Meanwhile,

Bom laughed seeing Lee Joonkie's confused and scared face hearing the sudden attack. He looked at Bom. And her laughter said it all. It was her plan. He without wasting a second grabbed her hair.

"You bitch,what did you do?"he asked trying hard not to blow up in a situation like this.

Bom shrugged her shoulders."I did nothing. You just kidnapped me. Now face the consequences"

Bum scoffed." You are so merciless Bom. You used them?such a bitch. Aren't you?" He asked with a cunning smile.

Joonkie didn't understand a word he said. He was totally baffled and dumbfounded at the moment.

And Bom,she went silent. Yes,she used them. But did she care for her step brothers?is revenge all matters to her? So,there's no use of her step brothers after this?

The answer is unclear to her. She didn't know. She was confused. Used them?did she really? But her unanswered thoughts got cut off when Lee Joonkie's men pulled both Bom and Bum out of the clutches from the chairs.

"Take these two away from the mansion!" Joonkie shouted and walked away from the room.

Soon,both siblings were dragged away from the room and met with the sounds of screams and loud gun shots. Gun shots? Bom.

She fell onto the ground hearing the loud thundering like sounds. Her world was spining around. Her trauma was again a pain in the ass right now. She covered her ears and tried hard to breath.

Bum widened his eyes seeing her falling to the ground covering her ears.He immediately pushed the man who was holding him and knelt infront of Bom." Bom?what's wrong?" He asked with a hint of worriedness.

But the only word left from her lips was," Appa" Tears escaped from her prisoned eyes going to another world. Small soft sobs left from worrying Bum even more. He never knew the effect of the night where she lost her father. But he's seeing it now. His eyes softened. Whatever happened in the past,in the end of the day,she is his sister. His family. The family he once cherished. Maybe even now. Only he knows. The closed heart never let anyone know.

Suddenly,the man who dragged Bom earlier tried to grab Bom by her hair. But he couldn't even touch a single hair when Bum's hand raised to hold his wrist in to a tight grip. His sharp eyes snapped towards the man in a dangerous way. The hallway was empty since all the men are in the upper floor fighting against the intruders. The basement was basically empty leaving the two park siblings and the 6 men who were appointed to take them away from the mansion.

"Don't you dare" he whispered in a low dangerous tone.

The man tried to release his grip but Bum wasn't the one to let go.Soon,other men tried to attack him but Bum got up immediately and twisted the man's arm and pushed him towards others.He cracked his neck and smiled evilly. He stood infront of the helpless bom in a protective way.