♡1

Seasons change and our love went cold

15th February,2021.

It was a special day.

"I can't believe we are finally graduating high school."

Soojin and Ningning had been bestfriends since middle school and now they would be graduating high school together. They were walking through the hallways of the school in their graduation outfits.

"It's been four years since we have started highschool.", Ningning said.

"Honestly I was very happy knowing that I will be going out of this hell but now I am a little bit sad.", Soojin said with a sad pout.

"I have never thought I would say this but I will also miss school. We have so many memories here."

"But we have college. I hope we will have a great time there also."

Ningning nodded.

On their way, they met Lami.

"Soojin, Ningning you two are going to graduate today what will I do now?", Lami asked with a frown visible on her face.

"Awww Lami, don't worry. We will still hangout." , Soojin assured her.

"Also you have to wait only one year then you will also be in college." Ningning said to cheer up her mood.

"Okay but don't miss me too much." Lami said with a smile.

"Yeah yeah. Okay now we have to go. Bye", Ningning said.

They bid goodbye to each other. The two continued their journey towards the school ground where the graduation ceremony would take place.

They took a turn but Soojin collided with another body and fell down on her butt.

"Oh, I am sorry."

"It's ok- YOU!!!", Soojin exclaimed when she looked up and saw the person.

"Oh it's you.... well then I am not sorry.", Jisung said with a cheeky grin.

Ningning helped Soojin to stand up.

"What's your problem Jisung?", Soojin asked in an annoyed voice.

Hands stuffed in his pockets, he leaned forward infront of her so that his eye level could be as same as her and looked into her eyes and said, "You..... you are my problem."

"YOU-", Soojin was going to say something to him but was interrupted by Ningning.

"STOP!!! Enough of your quarrel. Now we have to go." And with that she took Soojin with her.

"Ah this girl....", Jisung said while shaking his head and went to the toilet.

×÷·.·´¯'·)» ♡ «(·´¯'·.·÷×

"Why do you two always have to fight?", Ningning asked.

They were now sitting on the chairs with other students and waiting for the ceremony to start.

"Whenever I see him, he always reminds me of that incident."

"Soojin, it has been almost fourteen years since that happened."

"After that incident, he never talked to me properly. So why would I? Also for him my mom scolded me and I was grounded for two days."

" Didn't your room had a TV, your own little castle, lots of toys and a fridge?!"

"But still. He broke my favourite doll's leg."

"And you broke his REAL leg.", Ningning said emphasizing the word 'real'.

"Forget about that. Look the graduation ceremony is starting."

The principal went up the stage and started his speech.

"Oh my dear students! I am so proud of you. Congratulations for your success. You are ready, willing and more than able to grasp the torch that we bestow upon you. I hope you all will become successful in your life. You are the future and I hope that you will make your country feel proud. Thank you."

Then the names of the students were announced and called on the stage and were given their diplomas.

"Next is Ms. Ning Yizhuo and Ms. Seo Herin. Please come on the stage."

They went and collected their diplomas.

"And the last pair is Mr. Park Jisung and Ms. Kim Soojin."

She was annoyed and thought 'Why with him?' But she put on a smile and went on the stage after him as it was a big moment in her life.

"Congratulations Soojin and Jisung.", the principal said with a wide smile and handed their diplomas.

"Thank you Mr. Seo", they said together and bowed.

As soon as she came down the stage, she was attacked by Ningning with a big hug.
Soojin tapped on her back and said, "Ning let me breathe."

Ningning broke the hug. "Oh sorry. But SOOJIN WE FINALLY GRADUATED HIGHSCHOOL!!!" She exclaimed in joy.

"Yes we did!!", Soojin said with the biggest smile.

"Hi girls!" They turned around and were greeted by five boys and a girl. Big smiles instantly appeared on their faces.

 Big smiles instantly appeared on their faces

Here is chapter 1 guys. Honestly the people who are reading this I am so thankful to them. If you like it, don't forget to comment and vote<333

Thank you~