43

IT MIGHT BE A normal day for some people but for Akaashi it's not. It's weird, why is Inoue not doing anything at all? It's been a week since Bokuto got out from the hospital, but there are no signs of Inoue messing up with them. Why?

What is he planning this time again? This is not okay at all.

But he should be thankful that Inoue is not doing anything right? Still, he can't help but feel anxious and nervous about the things that Inoue might do to them.

"Are you okay?" Bokuto asked Akaashi, who looks so uncomfortable while sitting across him.

They're currently eating their lunch meal, at the company's cafeteria. Bokuto going out to eat has been restricted by Yuko, because she said the rumors about him might grown even worse.

Akaashi nodded at Bokuto, "I'm alright. I was just thinking about how good everything is going, it's making me anxious."

"Overthinking won't do you good. Just try to avoid thinking about it okay?" Bokuto said, trying to calm Akaashi with his thoughts.

Akaashi let out a deep sigh, "Okay..okay. I will."

"Are you going to eat at home later?" For the past week, Akaashi has been living with Bokuto.

Bokuto has been busy with work, and he rarely go home early. Akaashi got used to Bokuto going home late and sometimes just eating out, if ever he can't catch up to dinner at home.

And by that, Akaashi was also delighted by it. A life with Bokuto will be so perfect, it'll be fun for sure.

Bokuto shrugs, "I'll contact you later about it."

"Okay."

After lunch, Bokuto and Akaashi went on their separate ways because Bokuto will have an outdoor shoot. Thankfully, this time Inoue isn't involve.

As for Akaashi, he stayed in the studio together with another photographer who's supposed to work with him in his current project.

"Christmas is fast approaching huh?" Akaashi heard one of his workmates suddenly mentioned.

"Yes! What are you going to do for this Christmas season?"

"I don't really know..work? Maybe." His co-worker answered while laughing.

That got Akaashi thinking, Christmas huh?..

The year is ending soon, Akaashi knew it's not that easy to hope for this but he wants to spend time with Bokuto together with their friends this Christmas. With no problems at all.

Akaashi hopes everything will be settled before Christmas comes.

"How about you, Akaashi-san?" A woman suddenly turned to Akaashi's direction, asking him what he would do for this Christmas season.

Akaashi blinked multiple of times before answering, "Uhm..I guess I'll be with my friends and family.."

The girl showed Akaashi a grin, "Not with Bokuto-senpai?"

Akaashi's eyes widened a bit when he heared Bokuto's name, "Y-Yeah..maybe."

The whole crew laughs a bit seeing how Akaashi reacted, and one of them suddenly approached Akaashi and pats his shoulder.

"Don't worry Akaashi, everybody here in the company supports the relationship you have with Bokuto-san." He told Akaashi with a smile in his face.

Akaashi chuckled a bit, "Thank you."

"Also, some of us had our suspicions before but did not say anything since we don't want to offend the both of you or what.." Kiari says while showing Akaashi an awkward smile.