Pickles (Kara)

'Hey Kar.' You whispered into your dark bedroom.
'Mm?' Was the sleepy reply.
'I really want some pickles right now.' You whispered.
'Wanna me to get them?' She slurred back.
'Yes please.' You groaned, the pressure on your back increasing as you shifted slightly.
'You 'kay?' Your wife asked as she flopped out of bed.
'Yeah just my back.' You gritted your teeth and tried to find a comfortable position.
Kara stumbled out of your bedroom and came back a minute later with freshly bought pickles and something else you couldn't see in the dark.
'Pickles.' She said, sounding more awake than she was, probably from having to fly through the fresh night air.
A light flickered on next to you and you saw your wife's pretty face and the outstretched snack.
'Rao I love you Kar.' You grabbed the pickles and ate them, trying to quench the craving your pregnant stomach had asked for.
'Here.' She gently moved your back and placed something warm under it.
The tension eased slightly and you whimpered in appreciation.
'What is this?' You asked with a satisfied grin.
'Heated pad. I found them in Target.' Kara snuggled back under the covers, keeping the light on so you could still see the pickles you were eating.
'God you are the best wife I could ask for.' You watched her lean into you and her eyes fell on your lips.
'Oh yeah?' She asked, getting closer.
'No. My breath smells of pickles. You are not kissing me right now.' You batted her face away and ate another pickle.
'What? I don't care. Love, you've kissed me when I had alien goop in my mouth!' Kara exclaimed, pouting.
'That was one time.' You grumbled, eating the last pickle and putting the bowl on the bedside table.
'Please. I don't care about your pickle breath.' She scooted back over to you.
'Nope.'
'Please.'
'No.'
'Please.'
'Fine.' You got out of bed slowly, your growing stomach stopping you from moving fast and waddled over to the bathroom.
'What- where are you going?' Kara asked.
'To brush my teeth.' You shouted back, doing just that and then coming back to your huffing wife.
'Now can I kiss you?' Kara asked, placing the heating pad back where it was and glancing up at you.
'Yes you can.'