Control

{Chapter Twenty-Nine}

Tony sighed as he landed back at Stark Tower

Tony sighed as he landed back at Stark Tower. He loved the work he did as Iron Man and he was glad they had caught Loki but he did not like having to leave Abby home alone.

"Jarvis," The man called out, the suit had begun dissembling as he walked down the path, "Time, please."

Tony pinched the bridge of his nose as he sighed, his head beginning to throb.

"Three a.m, sir."

Tony smiled as he entered the sitting room finding his daughter laid on the couch sleeping peacefully. She had changed since he left and was now wearing black leggings and an oversized black jumper. The jumper had been Pepper's but when the woman found it was too small for her she gave it to Abby.

The young girl stirred slightly but didn't wake up. Her small body was practically hanging off of the couch causing a smile to appear on Tony's face. He moved to sit beside her, brushing stray hairs from her face as he attempted to wake her up.

"Come on, munchkin. Wake up," The man spoke softly shaking her slightly in hopes of waking her up.

"Dad?" Green eyes fluttered open to see her father sat with a smile on his face, "Did you catch the bad guy?"

Tony nodded with a small smile, "Yeah, we did. But we haven't found the tesseract yet."

"So you have to go back?"

"Yeah, but since Pepper is gonna be away for a few days and I don't want you being here alone, I thought you could come with me." Abby smiled at the suggestion sitting up.

"Okay."

Tony lead his daughter through the S.H.I.E.L.D Hellicarrier into the bridge where there were multiple people sitting around a table. A large smile appeared on Abby's face when she saw a familiar redhead there. The red-headed woman turned with a smile bring Abigail into a hug.

"Hey, kiddo," Natasha spoke softly.

Abigail pulled away from the woman smiling widely at her, "Hi, Natasha."

Abigail then looked around noticing the strangers and moved closer to her father who smiled down at her. Abby's eyes landed on one of the strangers realising that he looked familiar. The man looked up meeting the girl's eyes and smiled slightly at her.

"You were at my mom's cafe," Abby spoke before she could stop herself.

Tony looked down at Abby confused before looking back up at Steve Rodgers, "You two have met?"