10.

Chase.

The Party

The Party

I was not looking forward to a party, but I do enjoy hanging with the boys and the girls. As I walked inside I was greeted by Carson, Davis, Landon and Carter.

"Look at you looking so fresh!" Carter laughs

Davis draps his arm over my shoulder "y'all leave her alone she is too have fun not be fucked with."

"See Davis gets it." Laughing "where is Olivia?" I yell over the music

"Oh her and Max are over there, and looks like a make-out session." We walk over to them.

"Holy shit, you realize you are kissing her in front of all the bitches that want you." Davis jokes

"So what, I like Olivia so I'd rather make-out with her then any of the girls here." Max smirks laces their fingers together

Olivia smiles so big, and I could cry I'm so happy for her. "Hurt her, and I'll cut you."

"Yes mom, I won't hurt her." Max winks

Someone clear their throat, turning around it was Rachel and Cherry. Oh fucking great.

"What is tutor girl, doing here?" Rachel presses her lips together

"She was invited by all of us." Davis rolls his eyes

"Whatever, I'm looking for Tanner I need a fuck."
Flipping her hair off her shoulder

"How about you don't use I'm for sex, and maybe get to know him." I huffed this bitch pisses me off so bad.

"Honeyyyy, if Tanner wanted us to stop fucking we would and I know plenty."

"Oh really, favorite color, pizza topping, and gatorade flavor."

"Black, cheese and lime green." She smiles like she got everyone right.

"Please, his favorite color is between aqua blue, and red his favorite pizza topping for some reason is pineapple, and he can't stand the line green flavored Gatorade." I know I was giving her a bitch look, and good because she is a bitch.

"He would kick you out, before me trust me baby I make him feel good." Rachel was now in my face she was three inches taller than me, but that didn't stop me from not flinching or looking away. My eyes stayed glued too hers.

"Get out, now." I knew it was Tanner

"Told you bitch." Rachel smiles

We both look at him, and my god he looked so good in his red and black plaid shirt, and dark blue jeans. I instantly melted, and I fucking hate it. He makes me weak, so disgusting.

"Actually, Rach you need to leave because Chase is one of us you were just a fuck so get out you and Cherry." Tanner smirks

Everyone ooooo