Part 46 - Students?

- Time skip ( 3 years ) -
Tom and Hadrian had slowly built more ally's thought their recent years at Hogwarts. With the new alliances among the powerful pureblood family's of the wizarding world they could begin their plans to defeat Albus, who had been continuously planning against both of them. Although non of the actual plans had worked yet, since Dumbledore was struggling to keep both of the targets apart long enough to begin his master plan.

Meanwhile Lily has been growing closer to her new friend Narcissa, although Hadrian and Bella insist they're more than that. As well as this they have been trying to get Luna to give any seer related hints about the two. James has been trying to speak to Lily but with Narcissa's glare close by he hasn't been able to get lily alone to speak. Meanwhile Lilian and Albus Potter have been trying to once again steal the limelight, to do this they continued to make everything about them as usual whilst trying to speak to everyone at once before deciding they aren't worth it and moving onto the next person willing to pay even the slightest bit of attention to. This behaviour has lead to all of Slytherin hating them as usual, as well as the other two houses and even Gryfindoor as they made their way through people.

Tom and Hadrian as well as creating ally's have been getting to know each other more. They opened up to one another about their childhoods and key things that happened to each other in their lives. They've been closer than ever and have every Slytherin's respect, older or younger Slytherin's knew that those two could go places and were willing to be part of that change because of this they could get away with almost anything they needed. No one dared to go against them, they were fierce and protective of one another not to mention going after one meant facing all of Slytherin, as if they weren't scary enough before.

All together the group had progressed and grown together which only made them stronger not to mention the adults had pulled together to help them with their desired goals. Sirius was using his name to gain a lot of power within the ministry and with his name, a lot of dark witches and wizard family's that had just as much power were open to back him in political votes. Narcissa also used her Black name and looks to gain information from tight lipped members who helped high authority. Meanwhile Remus and Lily researched as much as possible to use against the light if necessary without being suspicious to anyone there. As well as this their previous worry's about their murder were dropped when Aurors began to gain bad publicity since they had no leads or suspects other than Narcissa who had been cleared by multiple people.

- Now -
*Hadrians POV *
We were sat at on the train finally ready to go back after the long break, I sat curled into Tom as he read nearly drifting to sleep as everyone lightly laughed. That was until my sperm donor's children there open our compartment doors, instantly everyone turned to face the intruders with expressionless masks in place. "What do you want?" Tom drawled whilst pulling me closer than I knew was humanly possible. Since we've grown closer he's become a lot more protective, I'm not sure if that's just his personality or if it's something to do with his creature inheritance but either way I liked it. It made me feel calm and safe knowing he's there to protect me. Lilian smiled to him "We just wanted to inform you guys of our friends who will be joining Hogwarts this year", Albus joined in "yes, they're very powerful and are transferring from IIvermorney". I closed my eyes bored of their attention seeking "And their twins just like us!" Lilian finished with a smirk I could practically hear. Then Fred and George began laughing, so I opened my eyes in slight interest "And what is so funny?", Albus raised an eyebrow as they continued to chuckle.

"Omg twins it's like so interesting, we've never met any twins ever!" Fred said sarcastically as George burst out laughing. I just shook my head slightly as Tom leaned down to kiss my forehead. "You'll see, and you'll wish to be us!" With that the rejects left our compartment, it was finally peaceful enough to sleep before we arrived.

* Tom's POV *
The idiots left and I continued reading until I heard the most adorable snore, I looked down to see that my kitten had fallen asleep whilst curled up into my side, lightly gripping my shirt. I would do anything for him and I know I'm not letting anyone take him from me, he's the best thing to ever happen to me and Ill protect him till my dying breath. I smiled and played with his hair before looking out the window, we still had a few hours before we would arrive. I looked around the compartment and smiled Bella and Luna were playing rock, paper, scissors since lily showed them they have been obsessed with the game and somehow aren't bored yet. Fred and George are sat with Barty and are working on potions / spells that could be used in upcoming pranks. Smiling I place a kiss on Hadrian's cheek before returning back to reading but in the back of my mind I wonder if we actually have new students joining or if the twins are attention seeking as usual.

After a while the train comes to a stop, everyone begins to stand and stretch after the long ride. I smile down at my kitten and gently nudge his shoulder "kitten wake up, we're here", his eyes flutter open and we stand up to join the others. As we walk I hold Hadrian's hand and I feel his tail wrap around my leg pulling us together, I can't help but smile a little at the looks on people's faces. I flash my vampire eyes to anyone looking at what's mine as we walk, I've gained a lot more control over my temper but it doesn't mean they can look at what's mine. We arrived at the great hall and sat at the head of the Slytherin table as usual, our group surrounded us with emotionless expressions as we waited for the new first years to arrive. Eventually Mcgonagall walked into the hall with the first years trailing behind wide eyed.

Just a quick glance at the crowd and you could tell what houses most of them would be sorted into. As usual the sorting hat placed them into their houses, it took a while to get through them all but when it was finished Dumbledore stood for his usual brainless speech. Except this time it had a different ending which made me and the rest of the group look up to where he stood at the front of the hall, now paying a little bit more attention to the fool. "Now that that's over with, I have two new transfer students to announce", he had a twinkle in his eyes that made my stomach uneasy. I moved closer to Hadrian and wrapped my arm around him, as Dumbledores eyes wondered over the hall stopping on us for longer than everyone else.

Suddenly the doors of the great hall opened again as two figures walked in.