Chapter 9

"SECURITY BREACH, EVERYONE PLEASE EVACUATE"

I flinched at how loud the alarm was. I covered my ears and looked to Shoto. 'WHATS HAPPENING!???' I mouthed to him with panic. "I don't know!" He replied to me with the same panic understanding what I mouthed. "We should get out!" He said to me. I nodded and he took my hand and started running outside of the cafeteria into the main hall.
It. Was. Packed. I held onto Shoto with dear life. I kept on getting pushed and shoved by all the students there, I still tried to hold onto the poor boys arm. We both got shoved into the wall. Shoto's back pressed on the wall. Out of instinct I grabbed onto Shoto so I wouldn't fall. He also wrapped his arms around me so no one would push or shove me. I was basically pressed against him with my head to the side so I could breathe....kinda

I blushed redder than Kirishimas hair at the position we were in, but there was nothing I could do about it. I tried moving back a little to give him space but I ended up getting pushed closer to him because of the tightly packed hallway we were all in. His voice made me look up to him. "Are you okay!?" I nodded. Then I heard a voice coming from the other side of the hall. "DO NOT PANIC STUDENTS!!! THERE IS NO EMERGENCY, ITS JUST THE REPORTERS OUTSIDE WHO BREACHED THE SECURITY"

Students stopped moving around and it went quiet for a good 5 seconds and then started murmuring again. They became less panicked after knowing it wasn't a villain entering the school. Then the crowd of people started clearing. I finally got the space to move away from Shoto with my face still red. 'I'm so sorry about that...' I signed to him still having a hard time breathing. "No problem
Y/N, shall we head back now?" He asked me. 'We shall' I signed to him with a smile.

We walked into the classroom and I saw Midoriya at the front of the class. 'I wonder what he's gonna say..' I thought. Shoto and I rushed to our seats. When we both sat down I looked at Midoryia. Poor boy was trembling with fear. "I just wanted to say that, I think that Ilda should be class rep. He is very responsible and takes initiative to help others. I am passing on my role to him." Midoriya said. I looked over at Ilda and he was in shock. "M- me?" He said pointing to himself. "I WILL GLADLY ACCEPT YOUR OFFER. THANK YOU MIDORIYA" he said while bowing up and down.

"That settles it. Tenya Ilda and Momo Yaoyorozu are your class Reps." Aizawa spoke out while coming out of his sleeping bag. 'How in the world does this man sleep through everything!?' I was thinking to myself. After that, the whole day went on with notes, homework and stress.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*          Time skip    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

After class was dismissed I went to go find Shoto. I wanted to ask him for help on some homework that I didn't understand at all- I checked everywhere and I couldn't find him... Finally after 15 minutes of searching I found him. But then I got an idea.

His back was facing me so he couldn't see me. I sunk up behind him and covered his eyes with my hands. I didn't want to touch the scar just in case it hurt, so my hand was not touching his left eye at all, just hovering over it. But my other hand was fully on his right eye.

He flinched slightly when I put my hands over his face like that, but then I heard him chuckle as he already knew who it was. I took my hand off his eyes and moved so I was in his view. I smiled brightly and he smiled back. '3 things' I signed to him. 'First, I looked around for you for 15 minutes. IMAGINE WHAT ELSE I COULD HAVE DONE WITH THOSE 15 MINUTES OF MY LIFE!!' He full on laughed and I was still annoyed. 'Second, I actually wanted to ask if you could help me with the homework we received today...cause I didn't understand a single thing...' I signed to him kinda embarrassed for asking. "That's no problem"

"Y/N, I can help you. But can we do this at your house if it's possible?" 'For sure! My parents have been bugging me to bring you over so that will work!' I signed blushing pink slightly. 'And lastly, I remember you wanted to say something to me, but then the security alarm went off...what did you want to ask? I signed to him. 'I love how he understands everything I sign to him, I'm so lucky to have him in my life.' I thought to myself. "Ohh I remember, I wanted to ask you if you could give me the drawing you drew of me." He said to me. I was shocked for a moment that he liked it that much but then quickly sighed again 'Yeah sure that's no problem!!' I then took out my sketchbook. I found the drawing of him and I ripped it out carefully and handed it to him. I watched how he carefully placed it into his bag and didn't shove it. 'So, should we go now?'

He nodded and I started dashing toward the gate. Shoto started running as well. I wanted to beat him so bad to the gate for some reason. He was catching up quickly. We were neck to neck to the gate but of course, Shoto crossed first. I was breathing heavy while Shoto wasn't tired one bit.  'I even started running first! How are you so fast?' I signed and then put my hands on my knees. "Your just slow Y/N" he told me. I walked over to him and punched him on the arm lightly but just enough for it to hurt a little. "Ow?" I rolled my eyes at him. 'Okay okay fine, Your faster. BUT I WILL BEAT YOU NEXT TIME' I signed to him crossing my arms. "Yeah yeah, let's go now. You wasted half of your energy trying beat me" he said to me. I just rolled my eyes and started walking in a comfortable silence. 

After a short while of walking, my house came into view. I jumped up on the porch and opened the door with my key, then rang the doorbell 3 times. I walked in with Shoto coming behind me, I closed the front door as we both walked in. My mom came to us. "Todoroki!!!! What a wonderful surprise!?" My mom said to him. 'He's here to help me with a bit of homework mom' I signed to her while smiling."That's good! I'll make you two some food!! You guys can work upstairs, I cleaned it already." 'Thanks mom!' I took Shoto's hand and started walking upstairs. I opened my door to reveal my room

 I opened my door to reveal my room

I sat on the my bed and moved over. I pat the spot next to me and he sat down. I leaned down to grab my backpack and dumped out books, papers, pencils all related to the homework. I sorted everything while Shoto watched in amusement into what I was doing. After the homework was organized, I eyed what Shoto was wearing. He looked uncomfortable.... I walked over to my closet and picked out a sweater and some sweat pants for myself and Shoto. I threw the pants and sweater on his face.

(Yes that is a Tokyo Ghoul sweater go away-)

'Those are for you Shoto. I saw that you were uncomfortable in your uniform so you can wear that. I signed to him. He got off the bed and walked to me "where's the washroom?" 'Down the hall and the first door to your left.' "Thanks" was all I got before he left. I changed quickly into my clothes before he knocked on the door. I opened it and practically melted when I saw him in my sweater. 'It fits perfectly!!' I signed to him while smiling. "It really does" he said. We both jumped on the bed and I sighed inaudibly.

'Okay, I need help with the math homework Aizawa assigned.' I signed to him. "Alright, show me the questions.

And with that, Shoto helped me with the entire pile of homework stacked on my bed.