Jin&Jungkook&Joon

🍼little Jungkook

There are many terrible things about the pandemy and one thing from the long list is the lack of privacy. Namjoon is never alone. Their apartment suddenly feels tiny, almost claustrophobic.

It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for Jungkook. The little one is bored. His daddies work and don't play with him which is a crime, the worst crime. Jungkook is usually feeling around 2 years old so taking care of him is very challenging when Seokjin and Namjoon need to jungle with their job and being good daddies. Jungkook refuses to make things easier. He is fussy and refuses almost everything. They tried to explain him that many things changed and they need to withstand it but how can you explain a global pandemy to a young man who feels like 2 years old?

Jungkook is bored. Right after waking up, daddy forced him to eat breakfast - toasts with cheese and ham because Jin has no time to cook something better - and then appa pushed him in his room to play without disturbing them while they work. Namjoon felt bad that Jungkook has to play on his own for many hours so he promised they can go to a park later. But Jungkook wants to go now, not later.

Jungkook is pouting in his room and doesn't care about his TV with Netxlif or iPad full of games or his many toys. He is pouting and soon went from pouting to being mischievous. He will show them! No one can ignore Kookie! Seokjin is smarter, he locked the door of their small office and Namjoon is forced to have an online meeting from the living room. He looks awkward, such a tall man can hardly fold himself enough to sit on the couch and works on his computer which is on a low coffee table. He is speaking with Min Yoongi, Park Chanyeol and Choi Siwon when he sees Jungkook move out of the corner of his eye. He silently prays that the boy will go back in his room but his prayers fall on deaf ears.

"Appa."

Jungkook comes closer and Namjoon tries to push him out of the camera's range. However, he isn't successful and Jungkook managed to escape from his appa's hands. The three businessmen look a bit surprised but littles are normal, they are just surprised that Namjoon has one.

"Hello ..."

Jungkook is curiously staring on the screen and then pushes his face to the camera.

"Appa needs to play with me, stop bothering him!"

Namjoon paled and wraps his arms around Jungkook's waist to pull him away from the computer. The usually very serious men don't mind the cute little one who is staring at them but poor Namjoon is panicking.

"I will come as soon as possible. Just go Kookie."

Jungkook is very stubborn and he is going nowhere unless appa goes and plays with him. Chanyeol laughs when Jungkook tugs on Namjoon's tie until the man chokes.

"We will give you your appa back, really soon."

Jungkook doesn't trust them so he stays and sits in Namjoon's lap. Working with the squirmy little one in his lap is hard. Jungkook's hair is tickling his nose and get in his mouth too because the little one keeps turning around to face him and clinging to him. The meeting finally ended and Namjoon got up with Jungkook on his hip.

"Fine, let's have a snack."

Namjoon carries him in the kitchen and opens the fridge. He pulls out two yoghurts and put Jungkook in his highchair with bunnies.

"What am I going to do with you?"

Jungkook looks up from his yoghurt, a bit of the pink yoghurt smeared on his nose and chin from licking the lid and Namjoon smiles because he already knows the answer - they will go to the park now and later, when Jungkook is asleep, Namjoon will finish his work while his family sleeps. They finished their snack, changed their clothes and Jungkook grabs his stuffed bunny who goes everywhere with him. They are about to leave the flat when Namjoon loudly knocks on the door of the small office where is Jin suspiciously silent, probably taking a nap without them.

"Hey punk! Don't pretend you didn't hear everything!"