Part - 46

( longest part..hope you enjoy)

Mark - " No wait!"

Y/n - " Then don't waste my time and speak."

Mark - " Y/n...I-I am sorry."

Y/n's mind - " Woww!! Does he really have the audacity to stop me for his freaking sorry."

I sighed

Y/n - " Is that all...can I leave now?"

Mark - " Y/n.....please listen once completely."

I clenched my jaw because I was getting irritated.

Mark - " I am really sorry for what I did to you....I know that was wrong,very wrong so I just wanted to give a closure."

Y/n - " Well...I don't need that anymore."

I said sassily but internally I also wanted to have a proper closure.

Mark - " I know...but it would always be a burden and guilt in me if I would not do that."

He looked really sad....he was not looking like the mark who broke up with me and the mark at the party he really looked liked the one who loved me.
I wonder what happened suddenly.

I don't know why all this situation and his sorrowful voice was making me sad too.
I was just trying not to shed tears.

I scoffed

Y/n - " you just played with my feelings then why are you suddenly being burdened and guilty."

I said in a mocking tone

He sighed

Mark - " Y/n...I know I miserably broke your heart,
but trust me when I was with you I  genuinely loved you,
I loved you the same way you did,
I had also planned a future with you."

He said convincingly

I couldn't control anymore.... all the nostalgia along with the pain I suffered because of him came back and  made me shed those sinful tears.

Y/n's mind - " What has happened to me? Since when did I became such a cry baby?"

Mark - " No, y/n please don't cry."

He said with a broken voice which conveyed that he is also at the verge of tears.

Y/n - " Why are you suddenly telling me all this?"

I  said  wiping my tears.

Mark - " I want to explain everything that happened."

I nodded because I wanted to know too.

Mark - " Y/n as I said before I loved you....but after I met Sowon I felt attracted to her,
I knew it was wrong because I had a girlfriend
but
I couldn't stop my feelings I tried but I couldn't and
then
I discovered I have fallen out of love with you and
have fallen for her,
trust me y/n...I never wanted to hurt you...and when I found that mine and Sowon's feelings were mutual  I couldn't control myself."