First Day

*this took me forever to write so sry it was a bit late*

   Today was the day that Izuku was going to start teaching, in the past few weeks he had set up his office and researched every student so he knew who everyone he would be teaching was. Nezu had invited Izuku to the entrance exam when it was held, but Izuku had been on a case so he opted to just watch the recordings. It was no surprise that Bakugo had made it in, a few others had also sparked Izuku's interest since they were all the same age as him.

   Izuku had to admit that he was a bit excited, teaching sounded fun enough and he would get to observe a bunch of heroes in trainings quirks. And if they found out his identity he could always leave the country or something, it's not like Izuku had any ties to anyone so he might be able to disappear if it was called for. Izuku jumped off the roof and onto the street in front of UA. He was in his full vigilante outfit, including his goggles, mask and hood so no one would be able to recognize him.

   'I wonder how the students will react to me being their teacher.. I can't waste the opportunity to mess with them, it certainly will be entertaining to see what they do when a vigilante enters their classroom.' Izuku entered the school through the backdoor and headed up to his office. 'I don't really feel like going to orientation and I don't have to go to any classes until the afternoon, so I'll lay on the floor and pretend to be dead for a whil- actually that's probably not the best idea I'll just take out the cameras Nezu put in here then tweak some of my support gear. I guess the floor will have to wait.'

   It was now noon, and time for Izuku to head over to his first class, he would be working with the support class students this week. Izuku had no idea what he was supposed to teach but he was excited to see the work room and test out some of the materials. Once he got to the classroom he was greeted by the homeroom teacher.

"Okay, class this Itsuki he will be teaching for a while." a few murmurs sounded across the room but no one questioned him.

"Okay then class, I think we'll start with a free period of working on creating so I can assess your level of talent."

   He stayed with class F for the planned hour before going to the other two classes, G and H, and doing the same routine with them. He had met quiet a few interesting students but he got along with Mei the most, she was really enthusiastic when building support items and was quite talented as well, though it was a bit weird that she called her inventions 'babies' but every one was weird in some way. Izuku left the school and went to do his patrol. 'This is going better than planned.. I guess it is nice to talk to people sometimes..'

  That night Izuku went to sleep ready for his coming year as a teacher.

(546 words)