New Beginning

y/n p.o.v

So finally I am at seoul, South korea. Everything in here is so beautiful.

After wasting good amount of time I called to jeon enterprises. 

"Hello" I said.

"Hello this is jeon enterprises how may I help you?" the person on otherside said in very gentle voice.

"Ohh, yeah the thing is my name is y/n and I suppose to join today but the thing is I just reach in seoul and I need to arrange things so I need to tell the person whom am going to work for."I said 

"Ohh wait i'll just check and tell the person to call you. Is that okay ma'am?"

"Yeahh sure."I said and cut the call and make my way to nearby hotel.

After 10 mins of taxi ride I found a good hotel so I thought till I find a house or anything i'll stay here. I had money bcz I sold my old apartment So I can buy new one here till then I'll stay here.

It's a capsule hotel and it's quite pocket friendly so I can stay here as long as I find anything to stay

I placed my bags on side and lied on the bed and my phone started to ring i checked and it was unknown so i pick up the call.

"Hello?"I said

(I am mentioning Y for y/n)

"Am I talking to miss y/n?"

"Yes but who is this?"Y said.

"My name is jung jiwoo. I am calling from jeon enterprises."She said.

"Ohh hello ma'am"Y said

"So y/n where are you?"

"I am at hotel I just wanted to ask you is it okay to come now?"Y said

"Yes you can come now  just to know your work and start working from tomorrow   if it's okay with you"She said.

"Yes ma'am I'll be there in a while "Y said 

"Okay then call me when you reach at the building I'll come to get you."She said and I said okay and she hang up.

I get up from my bed already feeling exhausted.I need to eat something that I carry a life in me I should take more care of my self.

   I took shower and find something good to wear.

And make my way to jeon enterprises.

After like 30 mins I finally reached at the building. And it's a huge building I wonder how rich is the owner.

I entered in the building and asked the receptionist about jung jiwoo and she called her to tell her that I am here and she told me to wait till she come. 

I was sitting in the lobby waiting for her and my head is banging and spinning like hell I tried to ignore the pain but it was only increasing by every minute. I thought of drinking coffee but then I realize that coffee is not good for the baby so I just keep drinking water .

After 20 min some one come to get me it was a boy.

"Y/n-shii?"HE said tilting his head to me.

"Yeah?"y said.

"My name is park jimin. Miss jung send me to get you."HE said showing his small smile.

"Ohh okay."I said getting up.

We were in lift  to miss jung's floor may be. That jimin guy was looking at me continue which make me lil uncomfortable. Soon we reach on the floor but it was like pantry and I looked at him.

"Ohhh she asked me to get you there."HE said and I nod.

As we entered everyone in the pantry was looking at us mostly the girls looking at him drooling over and some of the girls looking at me in disgust.

"Heyy jiminaahhh"Some one yelled.

we finally stopped in front  of a big  group and every one is now looking at me I feel my anxiety rising and I just looked down biting my lower lip.

"Guy's this is y/n."Jimin said and everyone's mouth was like 'o'

"Hi y/n my name is Jung jiwoo." a girls said giving her hand in front of me for handshake.

"Hello ma'am my name is john y/n" I said in low voice.

 "Y/n you don't have to be scared. they won't bite you I promise."She said smiling giving me all positiveness So I just smiled at her.

"Guy come on give her your intro."She said.

"My name is kim sokejin. nice to meet you y/n-shii"A very handsome guy said.

"Min yoongi" A very pale guy said

"Jung hoseok "A smiling guy said and I looked at jiwoo-shii

"You both look alike."Y said.

"Bcz we both are siblings ."She said and I nod and looked at next person.

"Kim taehyung."He said giving me boxy smile.

"And you already know me I am park jimin."HE said giving me eye smile.

"So we work for mr. jeon junkook he is not here he is with namjoon I'll take you to meet them tomorrow."She said and I nod.

"Y/n-shi did you eat anything?" that sokejin said.

"No not yet."I said 

"Then come on let's eat with us."He said.

"No It's fine am not hungry."I said and my stomach growled and everyone starts laughing and I looked down in embarrassment 

"Ohh come on y/n You are hungry don't be shy okay come eat with us."Jiwoo said and I just nod.

After eating she showed me whole building and now my legs are hurting.

Soon we stopped infront of the gate bcz now I am living.

"See you in the morning y/n."She said giving me soft smile.

"Yes ma'am."I said and bowed to her and left the building.

Tomorrow is going to be big day.