36. Over the notebooks

"Mrs

"Mrs. please be gentle, your son isn't feeling ok."

All skin on Jimin's body crumbled at that low voice and his heartbeat became rapid when he saw Jungkook glancing into his room from behind his mum.

"Um..." his mum became red in the face. "Anyway, Jungkook come in, I will bring some cookies for you. It's really so nice of you to visit my lazy son," she sighed walking out when Jimin's stomach flipped with jealousy as he has never heard his mum talking so sweetly towards anyone.

"Hi, may I come in?" Asked Jungkook ignoring her remarks sending him a glittering gaze.

"Sure," Jimin sat up on the bed feeling the room spinning from lying for the whole day.

"Jimin, hey don't faint, do you need water," he felt a pair of protective arms wrapping around him and he rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder getting in a few breaths until that mad spinning in his head stopped.

Was it some stupid prank his mind was playing as he could swear Jungkook smelled like Mr. Jeon today. Forget him Jimin, he ordered his untamed heart.

"It's better now," whispered Jimin pulling back, leaving the bed to open the wardrobe and find Mr. Jeon's hoodie on the shelf, what caused his heart to skip a bit when he took it out pulling it over his pajama shirt.

"Cute hoodie," said Jungkook blushing.

"It's actually... forget," Jimin sighed stumbling to his desk to pull out his chair.

"I have brought you notes from today, you haven't missed much. I've just got detention from Mr. Seokjin because I was asking why you're absent," Jungkook chuckled.

"What?" Asked Jimin stunned.

"I guess I'm his least favorite person," Jungkook raised his brow, but the door open and Jimin's mum burst inside with a tray filled with sweets and a steaming tea cup.

"Jungkook dear, that's for you. Jimin give your guest a chair and bring a stool from the kitchen for yourself, really!" She raised her tone again.

"Mrs., I will bring the stool for myself," Jungkook got up towering over her, his tone nice yet carrying something so bossy Jimin's mum blushed terribly telling him to follow her downstairs.

Jimin chuckled. Really, that was a sight as nice as watching Junoh having his ugly ass kicked.

A few minutes later he heard Jungkook coming back, the boy walked into his room carrying the stool followed by his mum who was carrying another tea cup.

"Jungkook is really too polite, he made tea for you," she slammed the cup on his desk with such impact some tea spilled around it. "Have a good time boys, and Jimin be quick in coping the notes, the boy has definitely more important things to do," she sent him a meaningful glance then left the room slamming the door shut.

Jimin bit his lip as his chin began to tremble, he saw Jungkook finding some handkerchiefs in his jeans drying the desk quickly.

"Sorry for her... she's," Jimin took a loud breath to not to break out into tears.

"She's evil," whispered Jungkook watching him a worried way.

"I somehow got used to it... sometimes I don't know who is worse, my parents or Junoh."

"I get," Jungkook took his palm squeezing it gently. "What can I do today to make you feel better?"

The question shocked Jimin, so he turned to the boy drowning in his eyes, both sitting there watching each other in total silence the air as if electrified between them. Jungkook stretched his trembling palm out caressing it down Jimin's cheek sending butterflies into his system.

"Jungkook please..."

"What?"

"Don't look at me like that."

"Why?"

"It's strange," Jimin had no idea how to describe it, that tingling in his throat and insides that intensive gaze was causing.

"I can not not look at you, you're a masterpiece," whispered Jungkook placing his whole palm onto his cheek taking his earlobe into two fingers playing with it gently.

Their gazes still locked like yesterday when they had almost kissed.

Jungkook scooped closer with the stool looking at him like fixed, leaning in when Jimin's heartbeat went crazy and he turned to the desk concentrating on the table top, his skin burning.

"Jungkook can you... um... show me the notes."

"Sure," Jungkook sighed getting up reaching for his backpack to rumble through it and take some notebooks out. "By the way, Jimin can you help me with the maths homework, you know I'm dumb in maths."

"Sure," Jimin got up to collect his books and pencil case.

Jungkook showed him the notes explaining what homework he had to do, then both leaned over the math book, the atmosphere so tense, almost unbearable.

Jungkook's burning stare so difficult to handle.

"Please don't stare like that, you're making me all weird," begged Jimin blushing hard. "Are you even listening to my explanation?"

"Um... I'm doing my best to listen," Jungkook chuckled tangling his hand around Jimin's palm in his lap, making that frustrating tension a bit bearable, so Jimin continued explaining how to move a function along a coordinated system.

"Yes, and that's pretty much how it works," he said turning to Jungkook to meet his fiery gaze.

"You're so smart," Jungkook took his hair string in his fingers caressing over it.

"Jungkook you will drive me insane," begged Jimin.

"I guess I should go home now. Will you be at school tomorrow?"

"I guess," Jimin gulped.

"See you tomorrow then," Jungkook got up collecting his notebooks, closing his backpack. "Have beautiful dreams," he suddenly leaned in pressing his warm lips to Jimin's cheek sending him straight onto cloud nine. "Goodnight," Jungkook blushed rushing to the door giving him another of those glances.

"Night," whispered Jimin still so enchanted he forgot how to speak properly so he was only watching the boy leaving quickly, his room suddenly so empty, just Jungkook's intoxicating scent lingering in the air like magic.

Thank you so much for your amazing support. I hope you enjoyed the chapter? What do you think about Jungkook visiting Jimin? Will Jimin leave Mr. Jeon for his classmate?

Much <3