SUPER JUNIOR

🍼little Yesung

Everyone is tired, uptight and busy. Their schedule is full of work, no rest for the idols. So it is natural that their anger somehow has to get out even if it gets out in the worst possible way.

They are having a dance practice and Hyukjae is watching Yesung in the mirror. The small singer keeps missing steps, he is too fast or too slow and Hyukjae has had enough.

"Stop!!"

Everyone besides Hyukjae flinched when the man yelled on the top of his lungs. Leeteuk and Heechul aren't here to calm him down so everyone just watches how Hyukjae strides toward Yesung and grabs his forearm.

"Why cant you do such a fucking easy thing!?"

Yesung lowers his head in shame because he believed that no one saw how he messed up the choreography.

"Sorry ..."

Hyukjae's anger cant be erased just by saying sorry, he needs to get out all of his stress.

"It is so fucking easy! If I bring a monkey, it would dance better than you!"

Yesung bites his lower lip and Shindong goes to stop Hyukjae because this was enough.

"Don't stop me Shindong! Everyone is so nice to him, they let things slide and ignore he is useless!"

Hyukjae violently shakes with the singer and his eyes are full of hatred. He sees that Yesung is crying and that his strong grip on the thin arm is leaving an ugly mark on the skin but he doesn't care. He cant care.

"Ohhh, everyone be careful! Our Yesung is fragile, don't be mean to him so he wont end up like Jonghyun!"

As soon as the name left Hyukjae's mouth, he knew it was wrong. Shindong takes a sharp inhale and strides to them. He turns Hyukjae around and slaps him across face in the exact moment when the doors are opening and Leeteuk with Heechul are walking inside.

"What the hell is happening?! I left you alone for 2 hours!"

Leeteuk is glaring at the members while Heechul hurries to Yesung whose silent crying turned into wailing. Leeteuk locks the door so no one will disturb them and goes to Hyukjae.

"What did you do to him?"

He points at Yesung who is crying in Heechul's arms. Hyukjae says nothing, he is so ashamed that he lost his voice.

Heechul is doing his best in calming down Yesung but nothing works. He is clinging to Heechul and cries so much that his voice is getting hoarse. Leeteuk kneels down next to the crying singer and takes his hands in his. Yesung lifts his head from Heechul's shoulder. Leeteuk sighs because he recognized the look in Yesung's glassy eyes - the singer needs to let go and be little for a while. Leeteuk pats his back and Yesung's crying is slowing down. Suddenly they can all hear soft whimpers and crying. Leeteuk turns around and groans when he spots Ryeowook. Of course, if Yesung cries then Ryeowook won't hesitate and join him.

"Great."

Leeteuk mutters and takes Yesung's hand in his before grabbing the second little's hand and announces it is time to go home. They get in their van, Yesung and Ryeowook are cuddling with their daddy. The way home is silent, only Heechul is whispering something to Yesung. When they arrive home, Hyukjae disappears in his room while everyone else tries to cheer up Yesung. Hyukjae feels terrible, he deeply regrets everything he did and said. He is sure that Shindong said it to Leeteuk who will come and scold him. And really, a moment later the door opened. Hyukjae can't look at Leeteuk, the disappointment in his face is worse than yelling.

"What should I say?"

Hyukjae needs to know how to apologize after saying such horrible things.

"Leave him alone for now."

Heechul is with both babies. He changed their clothes, gave them bottles of milk and now they are lying in a bed. There is no need to cause another stress to Yesung.

"You know it isn't his fault. You can dance and he can sing, deal with it."

Hyukjae nods and sniffles.

"I will apologize tomorrow."

Leeteuk pats his back and leaves him alone. Hyukjae lies down and closes his eyes. He hears giggling coming from the other room and sighs. He also wants to be little, just for a moment. Hyukjae gets up and slowly goes in the other room.

"I wanna cuddles too."

Heechul smiles and lifts his arm so Hyukjae can join them. He doesn't need to worry about accidents, Hyukjae is never little enough to wet himself. Hyukjae squeezed next to Ryeowook and sighs in happiness. Being with his family is the best time he knows. Even if the family consists of two babies, chaotic caregivers and annoying brothers.