Bonus 9

"Get yourself down here, Rose" someone who sounded like Nolan yelled. I groaned and stood up from my bed. I walked to my bathroom after tripping over my unpacked camping bag. I pushed it aside and proceeded to take my shower. After a quick shower,  I dressed in my American Eagle shirt, blue jeans and Nike Air Force. I looked at my calendar and saw it was marked with a heart underneath the number. My heart skipped a beat and I realized I was supposed to meet Hayden at the ice cream place and I was 10 minutes late.

Grabbing my purse and phone, I ran down the stairs taking then two at a time and I almost bumped into Leo but I didn't wait to hear what he had to say before I ran into the kitchen.

"Look who decided to join us" Adam sneered.  I rolled my eyes and began to gulp my pancakes not even waiting to savour the taste.

"Whoa kiddo, where are you off to?" Andrew asked me.

"Lila needs me, girl emergency" I lied quickly and headed for the door. Nolan then asked who was driving me.

"I'm just gonna walk down" he shook his head alongside Timothy. I groaned and used my only weapon. Puppy dog eyes. They didn't fall for it instead they covered their eyes. I groaned again and finally agrees to take Luke along. That'll save me half the stress cause he could drive me straight to the ice cream place. We got into his car and he drove off.

"You aren't going to see Lila are you?" He asked put of the blue. I smiled sheepishly and told him my real mission making him chuckle. We got to the ice cream place and I got out.

"One hour and no pg stuff" he yelled out of the Window.  I blushed and looked around to make sure nobody heard. I walked into the ice cream place and I looked around. My eyes landed on Harden seated at a booth with no other than my dearest little cousin Sylvia Valdez. Did I see her this morning? No. Did I care? No. It never really occurred to me that she was missing. They were in too deep a conversation to notice me. Sylvia placed her hand on top of  Hayden's hand and squeezed it a handed he smiled at her. I marched up to them, anger taking the better part of me. They were both shocked when they saw me. I grabbed a cup of ice cream and dumped it on Hayden.

"Have a good time cheat" I growled at him before stoeming not out of the place. I ran, tears falling down my cheeks until I got to my house. Throwing the door open, I ran into the house ignoring the fact that all my brothers and cousins were watching. I got to my room and locked the door, leaned on it and slid down to the floor before breaking down in tears.

My brothers were right. Boys were no use and that cousin of mine she was going to pay serious for this. I heard knocks on my door and various pleas to open the door. I finally stood up, tired of their noises and opened the door a cracked letting only Nolan come in. We both sat in the floor leaning on my bed while I explained everything that happened to him.

"Why didn't you tell us about him?" He asked causing me to laugh humorlessly.

"Cause you'll never let me go" I replied in a duh tone. He rolled his eyes.

"We could make some arrangements " he said with a smirk.

"So I won't go out till I'm 40" I retorted.

"60 perhaps" I chuckled and he laughed too then we heard yelling.we quickly stood up and walked down the stairs. My brothers and cousins surrounded a me one who was trying to explain something. I broke through the crowd at stared at Hayden tied to a chair with Sylvia at his side.

"Hayden" I called out making the others quiet down.  He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Look I'm sorry, she lied to me and used your phone or send some hate messages. I should have known better. Please I'm sorry" he said. They all looked confused so Nolan explained everything to them. They  glared art Hayden so much I know he felt like sinking into his seat.

Timothy took Sylvia away saying they have a lot to talk about. Hayden sighed "Rose please, give me a second chance take things right" there was silence  waiting to hear what my response was going be.

"Well Hayden" I started "if you didn't trust me enough to believe I won't send such messages then I don't think we are meant for each other so I'll slide" I flipped my hair and all my brothers and cousins did the same with proud smiles.

"Mess with one of us, mess with all of us" Nolan said cracking his knuckles. I didn't wait to see what happened to him.

Yes..finally. I got some laziness out of my system. This is the last chapter actually if this book and I'm so glad that it is finally finished.  I don't like odd numbers so there's gonna be a bonus 10 which is an interview with the Valdez family. If you have any questions about the characters or the author which is me feel free to drop your question.

Exams Are Starting Soon So I Have To Prepare Well Esp Chem And Physics so don't expect to see me soon.

Are there any guy readers on Watt pad?  Just curious.

See ya. Bye.