𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 ━━━ sugar daddy material

CHAPTER THREE
❛  sugar daddy material ❜
( episode three, season one )

Hestia huffed as she walked between Sam and Bucky in a prison in Berlin, Germany

They barely got to see Alpine, and when they did, he didn't spare her a glance and jumped straight into Bucky's arms. It was safe to say, Hestia felt betrayed.

But now, they were here to talk to Zemo and Bucky seemed to have a plan so Hestia deemed it safe not to think that much.

"He's just through that corridor." the guard that showed them the way announced.

Bucky nodded as he slowed to a stop, Sam and Hestia following his lead. "Give us a sec." he turned to the two. "I'm gonna go in alone."

"What?" Hestia asked startled as she looked at him.

Bucky sighed. "You two are Avengers. You know how he feels about that."

Hestia frowned as she crossed her arms. "I don't really remember getting promoted."

"And it's not like you two were known frolicking in the sun together." Sam put his hands on his hips.

"He was obsessed with HYDRA." Bucky insisted. "We have a history together. Trust me, I got it."

Hestia snorted quietly. "Do you two also have a child we should know about?"

Bucky shot her a playful glare before he gave them one last look and walked towards Zemo's cell.

Hestia sighed as she turned to Sam. "He's going to do something stupid."

Sam snorted. "Yeah, I know."

━━━━━━━

"What are you talking about? You wanna break Zemo outta jail?"

Hestia trudged her feet through a warehouse, following after Bucky and listening to Sam rant.

"Where the hell are we, Buck? Have you lost your mind?"

Bucky sighed. "We have no leads, no moves, nothing."

"Yeah, but he's dangerous, Buck." Hestia added, causing Sam to nod his head at her.

"See? Listen to her if you won't listen to me! We have one of the most dangerous men in the world behind bars."

"And we also have eight Super Soldiers that are loose." Bucky argued.

Sam groaned. "Zemo's gonna mess with our minds. Especially yours. No offense."

The light was turned on as Bucky pocketed his flashlight and turned to Sam. "Offense." he muttered. "Super Soldiers go against everything he believes in. He is crazy, but he still has a code."