Chapter 64

*The hardest prison to escape is in your mind*

*Third Person Pov*

Leah was in prisoner uniform, with cuffs on her wrists again. To be fair, the outfit was pretty cute all things considered.

"Leah!" Clint cheered happily when she had walked into the prison room they were all in. She was pushed into her cell by the guard.
"Hey! Be careful. She has just came out of hospital," Sam snarled the officer, and the man just scoffed.

It was just the team by them selves.

"Why don't we play a game?" Wanda asked.
"A game?" Scott sat up from his bed.
"Yeah, I mean. Who knows how long we are going to be in here for," she smiles.

"Sure, I'm up for a game," Leah clapped her hands together.
"Awesome! What do we play?"
"What about...truth or dare?" Clint smirked. "Or never have I ever?"
"Ooo never have I ever! But since we don't have any drinks....we must....jump once!" Leah smiled.

"Okay, I'll go first. Never have I ever....laughed so hard I wet myself," Wanda started.
Sam, Scott and Clint both jumped but Wanda and leah stayed still.
"Oh come on! You telling me you have never laughed so much you have wet yourself?" Scott jokely scoffed.
"Never," Leah and Wanda said in unison.

"My turn! Never have I ever slept with someone on the first date," Leah wiggled her eye brows and everyone laughed.
Sam and Clint were the only ones to jump.
"No way!" Scott laughed.
"I was in high-school!" Clint defended himself but everyone kept laughing.
"Come on...the girl was real cute though," Sam laughed with us.

"Never have I ever had a one night stand," Scott stated.
Leah and Sam jumped.
"Leah?! Really?!"
"In my defence, the guy had really smelly breath. I just couldn't do it so I pretended to be asleep. It was our third date...and..yeah," Leah nervously laughed. Everyone couldn't help but laugh so much.

"Never have I ever....partied for more than 24 hours," Sam said.
Leah and Scott jumped.
"Leah again!" Scott's eyes widened playfully.
"Well, when you are close with Tony at his party days....you don't really have a choice!" Leah laughed and so did everyone else.
"I was only staying so I could Rob the place..." Scott smiled sheepishly.
"No way!" Wanda belly laughed.
"Did it work though?" Sam asked, quite intrigued.
"Yeah.." Scott answered shamefully but it was all too funny.

Before the game could continue, the doors had opened.

Tony.

"The Futurist, gentlemen! The futurist is here! He sees all!" Clint shouted, clapping his hands sarcastically. "He knows what's best for you, whether you like it or not."

"Give me a break, Barton. I had no idea they'll put you here. Come on," Tony said walking infront if Clint's cell.
"Yeah, well, you know they'd put us somewhere, Tony," Clint Spat.

"Yeah, but not some super-max floating ocean pokey. You know, this place is for maniacs. This is a place for....."

"Criminals? Criminals, Tony. Think that's the word you're looking for," Clint stands and eyes Tony through the bars of his cell. "Right? That didn't used to mean me. Or Sam, or Wanda....or even Leah. But here we are."

"Because you broke the law."
"Yeah."
"I didn't make you."
"La, la, la, la, la."

"Alright, you're all grown up. You got a wife and kids. I don't understand why you didn't think about them before you chose the wrong side?" Tony scoffed, walking away from his cell.
"You gotta watch your back with this guy. There's a chance he's gonna break it!"

"Hank Pym always said, you never can trust a Stark," Scott said as Tony was walking past .
"Who are you?"
"Come on, man," Scott sighed and walked away from the cell bars onto his bed.