Dark

"Hey has anyone heard from Bad recently?" George asked, breaking the silence.

The four were sitting on the couch, mindlessly watching a non-anime show on the TV.

"Yea." Heads turned in Drista's direction.

"What in the world do you and BadBoyHalo possibly talk about?" Dream wheezed.

"Sometimes we talk about life man." Drista shrugged, earning a laugh from Sapnap.

"I'm gonna call him." George said changing the subject. He tapped the screen of his phone a few times.

The phone rang once or twice before Bad's voice filled the room, "George!" He said cheerfully.

A series of greetings came from the group.

"Oh my! Hi guys, how are all of you?"  Bad asked.

"We're good Bad." Dream called from the other side of the couch.

"That's good!" Bad exclaimed. He hesitated for a beat, "Hey George, can I actually talk to you for a sec?"

George looked over to Dream who was raising an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah... Hang on for a minute." George stuttered. He quickly got up from the couch and walked down the hall.

Just as he left the room he heard Drista whisper, "They're probably talking about life."

He smiled and shook his head, opening the door to his room and shutting it behind him.

"Bad, what's up?"

"Oh my god how is it? How are you doing? Is it ok with Dream? What's going on?" Bad's words were fast and jumbled up.

George laughed, "It's going fine Bad, calm down, He's actually been sort of... clingy."

"What?" Bad gasped.

"I don't know he's acting like he used to. If anything he's more flirty. I don't know if it's the hickeys he gave me or the shirtless cuddling but..." George let his voice trail off, stifling a giggle.

"WHAT?! Language!!" Bad was shocked.

George just listened to him, laughing at his amazement.

"George how did that happen?" Bad asked when he finally calmed down.

"I don't actually know." George pondered, "One minute I don't even get a text from him and now he can't spend a night without me next to him." Despite the confusion, George smiled at the memories.

"You mean he's given you no explanation?" Bad sounded disappointed.

"What should I do Bad?" George's tone saddened. As much as he was enjoying the new closeness that developed with him and Dream, he was still so confused.

"Have you tried telling him?" Bad said with a hint of sarcasm.

"No. Should I?"

"That's what I would do."

George paused for a moment, hating the seriousness of the conversation, "So I'm assuming Skeppy knows how you feel?" He suppressed another laugh.

"GEORGE! That's not what I meant and you know it!" Bad screeched.

George giggled at how easy it was to set him off. Once bad had calmed down George sighed, "Alright Bad, thanks for the advice. I should get back."

"Bye George."

George pulled his phone away from his face and exited his room.

When he stepped out into the living room, Dream was throwing a pillow across the couch at Drista, who shrieked and caught it at her chest.